• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Internal errors after some recurring quests

DeletedUser7265

Reproduction Steps:
1. Make some recurrent quests (unbirthday quests for me).

Issue Description (10/10):

After a random amount of unbirthday parties, I get an internal error. Sometimes the quest is "doubled", which means, a new quest appears, but the old one is still there. If you click the wrong quest, you get ALSO an internal error. I get internal errors after 2 unbirthday parties, after 250, after 72, after 40 etc. There seems not to be a pattern.

All that appeared AFTER they slowed down the quests (because you had to wait for the animation) and made it faster again. Before THAT BUG appeared, all was good. So there must be a connection with the linked bug.

Player: Emperor123
World: Dunarsund zz1
Operating System: Linux Lubuntu
Browser Version: Chrome/60.0.3112.78

Viewport Size: 1920x990

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser7265

If you would rollback the changes that lead to the linked bug, this bug would disappear.

DeletedUser7779

I've been having the same bug on APP since new quest overview was released live and I gotta say it's quite ANNOYING.
I don't think it triggers after some certain actions - it's more or less random - i keep getting internal errors when aborting quests....

DeletedUser8341

On the app, if you abort a recurring quest too quickly after it appears, or happen to tap on the window as it scrolls, you get the internal error message. Very annoying, as it is quite common to want to scroll eight around to repeat the the same quest.

DeletedUser7779

On the app, if you abort a recurring quest too quickly after it appears, or happen to tap on the window as it scrolls, you get the internal error message. Very annoying, as it is quite common to want to scroll eight around to repeat the the same quest.
Yes, after observing those internal errors MULTIPLE times, I think that's what triggers it.
I think it also procs when you don't click right in the middle of the abort button but a little to the side...

DeletedUser7265

IS THAT THE FIX YOU OFFER????????
Please NOT! I need more than double of the time now for one loop of unbirthday quests. So I get only half of the rewards. PLEASE REVERT THAT!

Alternative: Let us disable this annoying animation. You have to wait, till it flies in, goes to the left and bounces back to the middle. And first after all this is done, you can click abort again. WHY!?!

DeletedUser8262

After collecting a recurring quest the incoming quest is no longer fully visible, clicking the vertical scroll bar brings it into view but there is now an annoying lag between seeing the abort button and being able to click on it. It has just added 3 mins to my daily city collection

Currently using flash version