• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Internal error when unlocking extra spots in Nubian Archer Camp

Umbrathor

Baronet
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome version 80.0.3987.106 (Officiële build) (64-bits) Dutch
  • Overview of the bug: When unlocking extra spots in the Nubian Archer Camp, a pop-up apears saying "Internal error". The game then reloads.
  • Screenshots: went too fast to take one
  • How often this occurs: I unlocked the third and fourth spot, it happened both times
  • Urgency: minor, reloading takes a few seconds and I can play on normally after that. The spots are correctly opened up.
  • Preventative Actions: reloading hapened automatically, no other action taken
  • Summary: When unlocking extra spots in the Nubian Archer Camp, a pop-up apears saying "Internal error". The game then reloads.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using... no

DeletedUser

Nope and I have unlocked all 4 slots

Last edited by a moderator: