• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Internal error when spending last FP in bar to Tech

Andi47

Overlord
This one seems to be related to the current FP bug-o-rama:
Reproduction Steps:
1.) have one of the current FP timing bugs triggered, example: collecting / restarting a crystal flower shop, FP bar goes crazy with many +1's and -1's and ends up with one FP
2.) reload - this still resets the timer in this situation
3.) spend the FP to tech tree
--> internal error, reload
4.) check timer - again it is reset, the FP bar has a FP
5.) attempt to spend it to tech tree
--> again internal error, forced reload
etc....

Issue Description (10/10): Sometimes a "phantom FP" stays in the bar, this causes not only the timer to reset, but also internal errors (forced reload) when spending the FP to the tech tree

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.106.78f7521efc (18.07.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM) (yes, even after Thuesday's update!)

Note: collecting a few FP from shrines etc. won't resolve the bug. Example: collected shrines until I had 10 FP in the bar, went to tech tree, clicked "spend 10 FP" --> internal error

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
additional info:
It seems that phantom FP can be spawned when spending all FP in the bar to the tech tree.

DeletedUser8055

Same issue, can't complete a research, which I need for the quest and want to move forward! Very frustrating. Tried reloading etc, no use. Just says internal error, reloads, then same thing happens.

Andi47

Overlord
workaround: make sure to have more than 1 FP in the bar (collect some, buy some or open FP packages), and then put them in the tech tree one by one.