• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: internal error when joning a other village

DeletedUser1418

You're close, but according to my investigations, you get the error when visiting someone who hasn't logged in since update 0.22 was released. But that's just my amateurish conclusion, it's up to the Devs to pinpoint and fix it.

***edit
wrong guess, doublechecked again today and my theory got busted.
Will try Tsarina's theory today if I find a test-partner :)

What I've noticed past 2½ days was that no blueprints were rewarded. The more neighbours I visit, no more frequent the internal errors come. Could it be related, that the polishing/motivate randomly given is stuck, and causing these errors? The errors became a lot more since Frosty was rolled out.

DeletedUser

Sometimes i cnt visit some players with Great Buildings, but if I donate other player (for semple using 1 forge point), the BUG
self repaired for some time.

DeletedUser

Its getting worse. I've had at least 10 crashes since this morning due to this bug. Hope the developers are working really hard and fast to fix it.

DeletedUser1418

No puzzle piece received after 3 days of motivating polishing. Note that the frequency of this error occurs like once every 5 visits.
Also possible - i received no notification about new neighbours - I only see the ammount of neighbours decreasing by the week. 2nd week i see this now, so there could be something wrong in that department as well. Please check - I assume the error to be something wants to be given to you - eg. blueprint, but somehow results in an error. Happend shortly after roll out of Frosty

DeletedUser

I've had it happen to me at least 5 times this morning, after winning battles and when visiting guild members.