• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Internal error when fighting on exploration site

Andi47

Overlord
I just attempted to fight on a Mars exploration site - opponent had 2 Sentinel, 2 steel Warden, 2 sniperbot and 2 more units (not sure which one)

I selected 4 Steel warden and 4 Space marines and then clicked the Attack button (NOT the autobattle) --> Internal Error

after reload the site was ready for new exploration while my attack formation was not damaged (so for sure there was no battle). I don't think that I got any Mars ore, but I did not check my Ore count before, so I can't check to be sure.

Andi47

Overlord
No - it happened only one time so far - but I also got other freezes when attempting to solve an exploration (fight or negotiation) or attempting to restart the exploration.

I guess (besides the sporadic internal error bug) there is a memory leak or two (...or five); I keep testing.

Andi47

Overlord
another one:
1) login
2.) collected a few 8h-productions and restarted them
3.) collected and restarted Viking buildings
4.) collected drop-pods on Mars
5.) spent all FP in tech tree
6.) auto-battled 4 Mars exploration sites
7.) infiltrated a sektor in Wrandasten 3 (northernmost province on the western "continent" of Mars)
8.) clicked Attack button
--> Internal Error

1.152.1479a121735 (29.04.2019 9:21) (HTML)

Andi47

Overlord
I just did:
1.) login
2.) collect and restart some productions in the main city
3.) read several new messages
4.) collect a few incidents
5.) go to Mars colony and collect residentials
6.) back to main city
7.) checked Viking village
8.) back to main city
9.) go to Continent map
10.) autobattled a Mars exploration site and restarted exploration
11.) autobattled another Mars exploration site
--> got 125 goods from Spoils of War (Himeji)
--> and.... ooops!
empty_screen_after_Mars_exploration_battles.jpg

1.152.e0b3a401add (02.05.2019 9:22)

Edit: and another empty screen (same as in the above screenshot) after another two autobattles on Mars exploration sites.

Edit2: Seems to be quite reproducible - empty screen appeared a third time after two successful autobattles on Mars explorations.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
Edit2: Seems to be quite reproducible - empty screen appeared a third time after two successful autobattles on Mars explorations.

4th try, 4th blank screen after 2 successful autobattles on Mars Exploation sites.

Andi47

Overlord
I just did:
1.) login
2.) collect and restart some productions in the main city
3.) read several new messages
4.) collect a few incidents
5.) go to Mars colony and collect residentials
6.) back to main city
7.) checked Viking village
8.) back to main city
9.) go to Continent map
10.) autobattled a Mars exploration site and restarted exploration
11.) autobattled another Mars exploration site
--> got 125 goods from Spoils of War (Himeji)
--> and.... ooops!
empty_screen_after_Mars_exploration_battles.jpg

1.152.e0b3a401add (02.05.2019 9:22)

Edit: and another empty screen (same as in the above screenshot) after another two autobattles on Mars exploration sites.

8th or 9th try - getting the above blank screen consistently after two successul battles at Mars Exploration site. Reproducibility: 100%