• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Internal Error when donating FP package to someone's GB

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1. reload (I happened to just have reloaded when this occured)
2. I had a new message in the "10 FP endless chain" (aka. token ring)
3. opened the message
4. I replied to the message
5. I clicked to the avatar of the previous poster and went to his city
6. I opened his preferred GB and spent a 10 FP package to his GB from the GB window
--> observed: an internal error occured, the 10 FP package did not go to the GB
--> expected: the 10 FP package should go to the GB without an error message

Issue Description (1/10): sometimes an internal error occurs when attempting to donate a FP package to someone's GB

Technical Data: 1.73.6c9719b (01.04.2016 8:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,197, Windows 10, Firefox/45.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes, nothing found

DeletedUser5473

Reproduction Steps:
1. reload (I happened to just have reloaded when this occured)
2. I had a new message in the "10 FP endless chain" (aka. token ring)
3. opened the message
4. I replied to the message
5. I clicked to the avatar of the previous poster and went to his city
6. I opened his preferred GB and spent a 10 FP package to his GB from the GB window
--> observed: an internal error occured, the 10 FP package did not go to the GB
--> expected: the 10 FP package should go to the GB without an error message

Issue Description (1/10): sometimes an internal error occurs when attempting to donate a FP package to someone's GB

Technical Data: 1.73.6c9719b (01.04.2016 8:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,197, Windows 10, Firefox/45.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes, nothing found

Very old news. Devs have known for months it happens to players.