• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Internal Error Loading Soccer Window

Tanmay11

Regent
My game is getting "Internal Error" while trying to open soccer cup window, and each time it happens i have to refresh. I asked some people on global chat about this and yes they to have the same problem atm.

link: http://prntscr.com/3xv6du

DeletedUser5178

World: zz Beta Dunarsund
Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
Overview of the bug: When I click the icon to load the soccer window (where you can use your balls taking shots and spend cups), I get an error message "internal error".
Screenshots:
internal error.jpg
How often this occurs: every time I click the icon to load the soccer window
Urgency: Med
Preventative Actions: none
Summary: Get "Internal Error" message pop-up and game reloads every time I click the icon to load the soccer window. Was working fine not 20 minutes ago and have been online off and on all day with no issues. Does not work in IE either - I tried.
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Cleared cache, history, temp internet files - closed/reloaded browser - rebooted computer - tried using Internet Explorer - still get same error

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser1264

Not fun! The opposite of fun! [marching around in protest]

conqueror9

Regent
Will game developer pay us back "something" due to that "internal error" bug

For example
a. I am losing shot as my bar is already 11 shot for long time
b. I lost chance to shot for the good reward

DeletedUser

yes, it is fixed
but no compensation for the loss
you get compensation with every update
the diamonds you get there are for finding the bugs in on the beta server

:rolleyes:

and you got 3 extra weeks in the event because you are playing the beta server

DeletedUser2752

You do understand that the benefit of playing beta are diamonds for any sort of bugs or faults that may be fixed like this Hall of Fame nerf, right? Anything and everything can always be subject to change without compensation in beta. That's why it's called beta ;)

DeletedUser

Anything and everything can always be subject to change without compensation in beta.
as I said above:
you GET compensation: diamonds
but not after the problem
you get it in advance
and not for one bug/change but for all together

and some want all advantages of something (beta server, free diamonds with the updates, longer events) but not the disadvantages of it (beta servers always have more bugs) :rolleyes:

btw one more "benefit" of the beta server:
you get more bugs and rebalancing than on the normal server :p

Last edited by a moderator: