• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Interior error cause disappears/kill troops(mobile)

Sinitar

Regent
Last day,when I have play in guild expedition,I met an interior error before the battle has started..I was with an 1 sentinel and 7 rogues
I reload the game,and when I back to battle,6 rogues has been disappers or killed from an unknow reason..I have only the screen after this error has arrived https://prntscr.com/orlbt7

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi 1CCX, we'll check this one out tomorrow when the new Guild Expedition starts. In the meanwhile could you please let us know
1) Did you experience this in our HTML5 version, Flash version, or were you using the mobile app?
2) At which level and in which encounter did you experience the issue?

Thanks for your help investigating this issue :)

Sinitar

Regent
As by title,I used the mobile app..I was with data network not to wi-fi
It was the 4th level,precisely the encounter 58

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We really appreciate your bug reports. Can you confirm if you have reported this on your live server?

Part of investigating a bug means we may need to look at details of your account and we can't see that from beta if it happened on another server.

Can you confirm if you have encountered any similar issues on Beta? If so, was it a different level of GE? What combination of troops were you using? When you tried to fight the battle again did the same results occur (or did you manage to win the encounter with the remaining units?)

If it's not happening here then we really need you to contact your live server Support Team so that they can investigate further, and view your account if needed.

Sinitar

Regent
We really appreciate your bug reports. Can you confirm if you have reported this on your live server?

Part of investigating a bug means we may need to look at details of your account and we can't see that from beta if it happened on another server.

Can you confirm if you have encountered any similar issues on Beta? If so, was it a different level of GE? What combination of troops were you using? When you tried to fight the battle again did the same results occur (or did you manage to win the encounter with the remaining units?)

If it's not happening here then we really need you to contact your live server Support Team so that they can investigate further, and view your account if needed.
Sorry dudettas but the italian forum can't help me(I was posted a bug latest time ago but for they it wasn't fixed while here it fixed!) ... So if I notificied a bug from my server or here, I'll posted here because you are a teams that can understand the players as me... And a few minutes ago I have again an error interior from antiques dealer in server live(that probably the game it wasn't upgraded for the next day)

Sinitar

Regent

Here in beta I haven't got the bug because it was the first time that I notificied this issue

Amy Steele

Regent
Unfortunately we were unable to reproduce this issue here on beta. If it happens again on IT please report it there, thanks!