• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Innogames related game.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

Would like to know what innogames everyone plays!

I have been playing tribal wars for like 5 years on and off, dutch servers and net servers mainly.
Recently I started playing again on w60.net

Any suggestions on the other games? (The West, Lagoonia, that alian thing,..)
Would like to test one of them out so give personal opinion what one you like the most. Don't like grepolis since it's too much premium based.

DeletedUser

I <3 The West!

i play worlds 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Arizona Briscoe, Colorado (all on the .net servers)

you can play so many ways. you can build up a town from nothing, duel ppl and be dueled, fight fort battles etc, or if you dont like the fighting aspect, you can stay without a town and just quest and explore the world lol. it doesnt have to take up alot of your time, you can set 3 jobs and come back every 3 hours, or 2 jobs and a sleep queue. its radtastic!

DeletedUser

Ok might give it a shot once my exams are done. At the moment I got enough with this game and tribal wars ^^

DeletedUser199

I played TW.net (W1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 27, 30, 37, 40, 51)
.nl (W1)
.uk (W1, 2)

And Grepolis (Beta, Upsilon and Psi)

Also played the beta for The-West but didn't like it so much back then =/

DeletedUser

I played TW.net (W6,8,12,19,20,22,26,28,30,32,36,42,50,51,52)
.uk (W1)

Grepolis.net (Beta)

The West.net (W1, W2, W12)

Seven Lands (Beta)

Lagoonia (Beta)

DeletedUser

TW (.net 4,11,16,21,some others,45,47,48,49,50,51,52,54,55,56,57,58,59; co.uk 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10; .us 2,3 beta server)
Grepolis (beta and some others)
the-west (beta)

DeletedUser

I play(ed)

TW.net (W2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 40, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 59) My list says 60... which I don't play :/ probably a bug :D
TW.nl
TW.us (W2, 3)
TW (Beta)

The West .net

Grepolis .nl

Bounty Hounds Online <-- barely logged in :/

DeletedUser

i play on the .ro tribalwars server :)
the other innogames i think are less interesting than tw.

DeletedUser735

I play the West for more then 5 years i like that game too , Playing in The West.net (Arizona , Briscoe)

DeletedUser

Played TW from the Beta on, same as Seven lands (Also was Forum-mod) and several worlds on Tribal Wars.
But the fact, that Tribal wars is exponential brought me to delete all of my wellbuilt empires, so i try it here, cause there arent immediately 500 cities to play with ;)
So i take it relaxed, although im a lil bit of an efficiency-freak ;)

NijAAlba aka Hitman Kane, Anya, Kamahl, Zeus

DeletedUser

<-----Another one form TribalWars, but this time from italian version ^_^

DeletedUser240

I play the West for more then 5 years i like that game too , Playing in The West.net (Arizona , Briscoe)

Impossible since The West was released around 3 and half years ago. :p

I played The West for almost 3 years, tried Grepo and Tribal Wars but didn't stick to those for long. Only playing FoE atm. :)

DeletedUser

TW started, including the beta, in 2007 ... so about a bit more than 4 years

NijA

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars, The West, WestWars, Grepolis, tried some of the others. Presently only participating in Tribal Wars and FoE, although still active in The West and Grepolis forums. Have some characters sitting in limbo at The West. Will likely log in again when the next update hits, just to check out the new features.

DeletedUser

I do, but I'm in VM currently on zz3, and just celebrating city festivals on en1.

DeletedUser

Currently playing Tribalwars;-)
W60 only as W47 has got to its end already :|