• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Inno: you can't have multiple accounts. Also Inno: . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Unsure if your suggestions are correct. Though I’ve seen such before too with 2 players. They where sniping together my GB’s. Splitting the minimum fps needed to placing #1 and #2 safe. Resulting in large profits on their end but significantly increased costs to level my GB’s. Fortunately they where in my friends list. So, I could remove them. I haven’t dug deeper into it. Could’ve been just 2 allied players, sniping together for bigger profits at the costs of those they target. If those players have exact the same layouts for their city, it’s extra suspicious. Still it ain’t prove the suspicions. I think it’s rather hard for Forge’s team to verify the suspensions. As they could hide behind siblings/parents/roommates/etc and proving those to be false or verify to be correct, will be next to impossible.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Assuming the accounts in question are one player, you're not allowed to do that no. The player in question if support is able to prove it's pushing (i.e. multiple accounts supporting 1) may have some of the cities deleted and/or some of the buildings razed to the ground. It has happened before to people.

But seeing as this sort of thing mostly happens in low rank player cities these days, I don't think it's a priority for them to catch it. Someone has to get pretty big to get to the point where someone bothers to report them and support investigates.

---

The other thing is your screenshots don't appear to be conclusive proof on their own. It could just be that guild's "system" of how to level buildings - taking turns taking high rank spots on each other's buildings while "overpaying" by 1.9 standards for lower spots. I don't think it's *likely* that that's the case, but one would have to look at other buildings in the other cities before feeling satisfied that the lower 5 accounts exist to feed the top one (and are likely the same player).

---

Regardless, this forum post is not the way to deal with it - report it to support.

Dessire

Regent
Unsure if your suggestions are correct. Though I’ve seen such before too with 2 players. They where sniping together my GB’s. Splitting the minimum fps needed to placing #1 and #2 safe. Resulting in large profits on their end but significantly increased costs to level my GB’s. Fortunately they where in my friends list. So, I could remove them. I haven’t dug deeper into it. Could’ve been just 2 allied players, sniping together for bigger profits at the costs of those they target. If those players have exact the same layouts for their city, it’s extra suspicious. Still it ain’t prove the suspicions. I think it’s rather hard for Forge’s team to verify the suspensions. As they could hide behind siblings/parents/roommates/etc and proving those to be false or verify to be correct, will be next to impossible.

Dessire

Regent
Assuming the accounts in question are one player, you're not allowed to do that no. The player in question if support is able to prove it's pushing (i.e. multiple accounts supporting 1) may have some of the cities deleted and/or some of the buildings razed to the ground. It has happened before to people.

But seeing as this sort of thing mostly happens in low rank player cities these days, I don't think it's a priority for them to catch it. Someone has to get pretty big to get to the point where someone bothers to report them and support investigates.

---

The other thing is your screenshots don't appear to be conclusive proof on their own. It could just be that guild's "system" of how to level buildings - taking turns taking high rank spots on each other's buildings while "overpaying" by 1.9 standards for lower spots. I don't think it's *likely* that that's the case, but one would have to look at other buildings in the other cities before feeling satisfied that the lower 5 accounts exist to feed the top one (and are likely the same player).

---

Regardless, this forum post is not the way to deal with it - report it to support.
See the new pictures xD and then see them one after another fast to see the "differences" xD

Dessire

Regent
Oh, I just posted this to know if Inno actually allows us have multiple accounts in a same world or not haha

See the new pictures xD and then see them one after another fast to see the "differences" xD
It's no use showing there are always some people here on the forum who will say anything as an excuse, because on the live servers I've seen several profiles with fake accounts playing the same game fps launch icon.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
What happens if support team of my server see that all those accounts use different ips because probably a VPN is used?
If they still are acting as push accounts, that's enough to be a ToS violation. Doesn't matter if they claim to be your roommate/brother/mother/cat, they have to act for their own ends.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please don't denounce players here.
If you believe a player violates the game rules, report them to the support team. We have way more insight into accounts. Here in the forum nobody can judge for sure.
We have also deleted the images and will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.