• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback INNO the Grinch who gives nothing !

DeletedUser8168

A Time to Celebrate. Today, more than 2 billion people in more than 160 countries consider Christmas to be the most important holiday of the year. In the United States, 9 in 10 people celebrate the holiday—even if they are not Christian
and the spirit of this holiday given by Inno as a lousy piece that is worth nothing to anyone .....
a lousy 400+ happy and that is it ...... and they only give it one time if you have multiple world
INNO get with the program !!!!! the purpose of playing a game is to relax and enjoy and you continue to short change everyone on this .... ...no quest should cost folks more than a few resources and when they do then they should at least break even ,,,,,,,the armies INNO uses in a quest line should be beateable with a little thought and not require boosts to do it .........You are failing us and need to hire a Pyscholigist to explain ... joy ... excitement.... pleasure ...desire to your developers .... ALL games are meant to be WON ! and as this is fantasy a place without loss anger meaness and thief would be welcome !

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-12-24 - removed some inappropriate, derogatory wordings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

Well, people give gifts during these holidays, gifts of all sizes and shapes, and colors.
But how many give a House or a Building (is that what you were expecting)?

Thunderdome

Emperor
Christmas has nothing to do with material things...
Very true. There are times I would not expect material things when it comes to celebrating a holiday with family, friends, co-workers, associates, clients/customers, and the like. Heck, I only treat it as another day in the life of me (far too long since I had celebrated as a child). The ones that expect material things are often the selfish ones.

Playing this game, I've gotten many things I had lost when I was inactive and Inno was forced to delete my account/city for such. I am quite content as I got more than I would had expected, but again, it was not of the material things I had expected.

Tonight, a dinner will be made by me that all will enjoy as we look back to the times behind us and getting ready for the times ahead.

ALL games are meant to be WON !
Actually games are meant to be enjoyed in some way or another or to pass time. Competitions are meant to have a winner and losers. While some games are competitive and most can be used as a core for competition, not all games are designed or intended to have such a goal. So no, not all games are meant to be won.

As for the gift. I like the look of it. I don't really have a spot for it but I think I'll make room now just to spite this person. :)

Emberguard

Emperor
That's already the entire game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...no quest should cost folks more than a few resources and when they do then they should at least break even ,,,,,,,the armies INNO uses in a quest line should be beateable with a little thought and not require boosts to do it
Use your arc to lvl your attack buildings. And why shouldn't the hardest battles need a little boost? The tavern is apart of the game!

As to goods. Unless you've just reached Arctic/Oceanic then goods should be fairly easy to fix. Either trade, buy or collect enough before doing the quest

Personally, I find the negotiations and battles a little too easy, but then again when it comes to city management coupled with war I grew up on video games like Age of Empires, Stronghold, Cossacks etc

DeletedUser

Not sure a game like this can even be won to be honest. What do you measure winning against?
Arcs, and also GvG farmers, have made global rankings meaningless, being end tech only lasts until the next age release, and battles fought never defined any player above another as they are different play styles.
Games are meant to be played, not won. If everybody won, what's the point?
Just saying :)
Happy Holidays all :)

DKs53xTU8AAFbEh.jpg

Thunderdome

Emperor
I tend to agree with the majority here since if everyone wins at the game, there won't be any more game to be played and it will become a bore really fast.