• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Information boxes for Features you have not unlocked yet

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Earlier this week, players who have not yet unlocked the Antiques dealer will now see more information when clicking on the ruins about the Dealer. Please let us know what you think about this change in this thread. App players will not see this until the next update. Here are some examples below:

Antiques Dealer
AD1.PNGAD2.PNGAD3.PNG

Guild Battlegrounds
GBG1.PNGGBG2.PNGGBG3.PNG

Last edited:

SeekerDave

Merchant
I think there could possible be a few more like possibly on the wooden flatform that later holds the CS boat there could be one for that and GvG and GE .

I like it, but think that adding something glowing about how a player can get abundant rewards when playing GBG might be a nice addition.

In the large mid-level guild I run, I find that players that don't participate have no clue how many rewards there are, or how much they can really impact game play, especially for players in earlier stages of the game. A couple of Platinum or Diamond league fp rewards may eclipse all other sources of fp for some of those players in a given day, and fp rewards are pretty abundant in GBG.

Target stuff to what people can get for themselves and they may pay more attention.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I like the idea so I can quickly and simply see where it is in the Research Tab to unlock. I don't like the first screen on the AD though, if I was a new player, I would think "oh wow, I can Exchange goods or FP's for antique items/buildings" which of course you can't, so I think the "exchange" first window doesn't truly explain the Exchange part which should be players selling our items to the AD. I may be over thinking it, but I asked my wife who doesn't play and she said, "so they want you to exchange those 3 items for what?"

waykwabu

Farmer
I'm not sure what this is about. Received notice in communications box that I haven't unlocked it , but in Antiques Dealer I see nothing different, I regularly barter items, and purchase items. ????????
I use PC browser

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I'm not sure what this is about. Received notice in communications box that I haven't unlocked it , but in Antiques Dealer I see nothing different, I regularly barter items, and purchase items. ????????
I use PC browser
It is only for features that are not unlocked yet - you will get that info screen only when clicking on the ruin.

the shrike

Farmer
I like it, but on the Antique Dealer page it's a little confusing to just have icons on page 1 (like, am i supposed to click these?), and have to scroll sideways to see information. Ideally the first page would have some text summarizing/advertising what it will do and when you unlock it. Then scroll for additional details.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I like it, but on the Antique Dealer page it's a little confusing to just have icons on page 1 (like, am i supposed to click these?), and have to scroll sideways to see information. Ideally the first page would have some text summarizing/advertising what it will do and when you unlock it. Then scroll for additional details.
Agreed, similar to what I posted, AD Page 1 is misleading

Mitchinas

Farmer
When I first started playing, I got to the tavern and couldn't figure out where I was or how to get back - was zoomed in on the tavern and didn't see the rest. It would have helped a lot to have seen some information on the ruin before unlocking it to know that when I did, I just needed to scroll down to get back to the city. I like the idea of more info.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Is it just me, or should it be "tech tree" not "techtree"

Also, I like the windows. Help explain some things better. However, the first AD window is really lacking.