• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Increase the window size for writing messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Reason
Currently when writing a message, you have 3 lines to work with. This works well if you write a short message, but if it's longer than just a few lines, it's starts to be annoying that you need to scroll back to see what did you wrote before already. It happens quite often I open up a notepad, write my message there, then copy the message back into the game.
Details
I imagine the best solution would be to have an "expand window" icon when writing the message, which would increase the size of the window for writing the message, decreasing the size of the whole message window itself (see visual aid). This way it's only *optional* to have a bigger window for writing the message.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
This would be a big QoL feature for those who communicate more in the game with the other players, those who write longer messages in general.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I've have read the DSNL and checked previous submissions.
Visual Aids
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7n6WbzE.png[/IMG]
Increase the window size for writing messages to make writing longer messages better.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Wow, another thing I never actually thought about until today. So many problems with FoE today lol.

I’m all up for this though. I rant probably around once a month in the message centre. It’s not really bothered me too much as they are never more than 6 lines and I can still somewhat easily scroll through but I would definitely like to have this implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.