• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Increase of Guild Levels from 75 to 100

DeletedUser9982

Well.. What can i say? Thank you very much :)
What about new Guild Flags?... Or a special flag for reaching level 100..

qaccy

Emperor
Don't like that... will increase the gap between gvg guilds overboosted and small normal guilds. Please change the guild points computing (reduicing gvg avantage) before unlock levels

It's almost like people still don't get why it's totally fine for a guild which builds around GvG performance to do better in GvG and get more out of it.

Kesto11

Farmer
Don't like that... will increase the gap between gvg guilds overboosted and small normal guilds. Please change the guild points computing (reduicing gvg avantage) before unlock levels

That gap is caused by time, energy, and money. GvG is just a channel to have some fun fighting and gain a minuscule advantage over the average player. Guild level is a very minor factor in city strength, far from a game-altering mechanic. GvG strength and guild level are more about bragging rights than significant advantage in the game.

Extra time and effort (and money) beyond the bare minimum makes the world go round. Why should that not be rewarded? We like to bash on people who spend a lot of money on this game or spend a lot of time on stuff like GvG to gain an advantage, but people that buy diamonds enable this game to be played for free for the rest. Guilds that enjoy GvG bring in more activity from players that are attracted to that opportunity. The world revolves around mutually beneficial transactions. If we eliminate or decrease the benefits of GvG, that risks losing those players (and money), for better or for worse.

Balance is important to maintain, but I do not think increasing the rewards from GvG would be detrimental, since the in-game rewards are rather quite small as they are.

That gap is caused by time, energy, and money. GvG is just a channel to have some fun fighting and gain a minuscule advantage over the average player. Guild level is a very minor factor in city strength, far from a game-altering mechanic. GvG strength and guild level are more about bragging rights than significant advantage in the game.

Extra time and effort (and money) beyond the bare minimum makes the world go round. Why should that not be rewarded? We like to bash on people who spend a lot of money on this game or spend a lot of time on stuff like GvG to gain an advantage, but people that buy diamonds enable this game to be played for free for the rest. Guilds that enjoy GvG bring in more activity from players that are attracted to that opportunity. The world revolves around mutually beneficial transactions. If we eliminate or decrease the benefits of GvG, that risks losing those players (and money), for better or for worse.

Balance is important to maintain, but I do not think increasing the rewards from GvG would be detrimental, since the in-game rewards are rather quite small as they are.

I can't play GcG then i can't join a top guild, i can't join a top guild i can't win extra-bonuses...
Up FP again and again for that top players is too bad.
You can increase all GvG bonuses with new levels of guilds but not FP & reduction cost... it is not fair-play vs mobile app players.
GvG = 5% players of a world but 100% of top 50 guilds...
GvG points could be used on guild ranking but not like that, actually if you don't do gvg you can't be on top 50 guilds, and if you aren't on top 50 guilds it is really hard to find new players to come in. Up again and again guilds level without lowing GvG points is killing small non-GvG guilds.

1BFA

Viceroy
I can't play GcG then i can't join a top guild, i can't join a top guild i can't win extra-bonuses...
Up FP again and again for that top players is too bad.
You can increase all GvG bonuses with new levels of guilds but not FP & reduction cost... it is not fair-play vs mobile app players.
GvG = 5% players of a world but 100% of top 50 guilds...
GvG points could be used on guild ranking but not like that, actually if you don't do gvg you can't be on top 50 guilds, and if you aren't on top 50 guilds it is really hard to find new players to come in. Up again and again guilds level without lowing GvG points is killing small non-GvG guilds.

Not all Top guilds need everyone in the guild to do GVG.

1BFA

Viceroy
Lol...remides me of mama explaining need/want.

I mean not everyone asks for gvg.. but maybe in your world they do... In my main world you can easily join one of top 10 guilds without doing any gvg. My personal taught is what can you offer rather than what you can't

Lasair

Farmer
... it is not fair-play vs mobile app players...

well FoE is originally a "browser game" it is meant to be played on PC and the app was only added much later. App players can still login on a pc. They are just to lazy/comfortable to log in on PC. Most if not all players have a pc at home. So they can play those features....

but if you want to talk about fair play...
it is not fair that app players can add FP to great buildings much faster than pc players...
it is not fair that app players can open trades much faster than pc players...
it is not fair that app players have mail features (all nbs/all friends) that pc players don't .... (and i don't like that feature at all, just saying...)
... and so on.... but pc players almost all have a mobile so they can install the app as well...

the pc players and the app players both have features that the others don't ... so there is no sense in talking about fair....