• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Increase friends limit to 150 and minimum to invite to 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolyfooly

Squire
Proposal:
Increase friends limit to 150 and minimum to invite to 100.

Reason:
With more new Eras that come out gives us more expansions, and more expansions allow us to place more buildings, and more buildings require more people to help with motivation.
And the numbers 150 and 100 just sit more well with me, increasing the allowed invite number from 80 to 100 would make many happy including my self.

Details:
simply allow us to invite people till we have 100 friends and allow us to accept friend invites till we have 150 friends.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
non

Summary:
May seem like a small change but would be very helpful one at that. That many would like I think.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8257

Not sure if I agree with increasing the friends limit - we keep getting new event buildings that far out-perform buildings such as SoK (I've removed a ton of those lately) and are way bigger, and set-buildings that don't require motivation. I have about 70 friends at the moment and 20 clan members, and all my buildings are motivated every day.

If you're having issues with motivation, you could always try cleaning up in your friends list, in case some don't aid you regularly.

I do agree that the invitation limit should be increased - having different caps for friends you can have and invite has seemed odd to me since I started playing. :)

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I do not agree
already
with 140 friends
there's a problem
in the game
I have confirmed this in practice
the fewer friends / members a player has
the faster the game runs

sorry for english is from automatic translation
the text in greek

δεν συμφωνω
ηδη με τους 140 φιλους
υπαρχει προβλημα στο παιχνιδι
το εχω επιβεβαιωσει στην πραξη
οσο πιο λιγους φιλους/μελη εχει ενας παιχτης
τοσο πιο πιο γρηγορα τρεχει το παιχνιδι

Sl8yer

Regent
Being able to place more buildings does not need more motivation. It needs better management.

The number of friends is equal for every era you are in. New era's have nothing to do with that.

Come to think of it, so is the proposal. Increasing the number to invite does not change anything in the current system for anyone with over 100 friends, so in the end, all you can do is accept 10 more.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashBoom

Legend
and events give bigger buildings
and then we require less motivation

:rolleyes:

Being able to place more buildings does not need more motivation.
you aren't be able to place more buildings when a new era is released

you are only be able to replace bad buildings with new ones
and because the new ones are bigger so you have less buildings on more space

back to the idea:
I think sending invites should simply increased to the maximum numbers of friends we can have (which could stay at 140)

Last edited:

DeletedUser9030

back to the idea:
I think sending invites should simply increased to the maximum numbers of friends we have (which could stay at 140)
[/QUOTE]

+1000000000000000000 my frient, perfect idea

coolyfooly

Squire
you are only be able to replace bad buildings with new ones
and because the new ones are bigger so you have less buildings on more space

back to the idea:
I think sending invites should simply increased to the maximum numbers of friends we can have (which could stay at 140)
Not all new buildings are bigger and some new ones are still small take the 2x2 buildings from vikings and Egypt settment, or the lvl 2 SoKs, thoes I consider to be good. But since we limited on Motivations are cities will be limited to simply keeping only big buildings in it.
But I suppose we are to simply adapt and build accordingly that is fine.

As for allowing to invite at 140 i would also like that and many others but been suggested many times so i trying to find some kind of middle ground as they seem to not want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.