• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Incorrect troops causes unnecessary battle losses when attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

DeletedUser1279

I currently have 4 spearmen and 4 slingers in defense. My questin is why, when I was attacked, was only 1 slinger and two spears used (saw this in the replay)? this allowed my attacker to incorrectly defeat me.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you had your 4 spearmen and 4 slingers in your defense, not your offense? Make sure you are on the correct tab when assigning the troops from your unit pool.

BestWarrior

Baronet
Maybe someting else. When we attack, we make it in the field from the left to the right, but when we see the videos with the replay, it's the oposite. Who attacks us start on the left side and our troops are on the right side. Check carefuly the replay video.

DeletedUser1364

Tsarina is correct. I only get two spearmen to protect my village. It doesn't matter which box I put them.

I have tried both. I even put ALL my units in defense and I still only got two men. I keep losing and getting pillaged.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I just tested this several times, and cant recreate. Please submit a ticket if you're experiencing this, so we can investigate.

DeletedUser1279

if it happens again, I will do that, including snapshot of my troops on the field as well as what is really in defense. It only happened the once, so it is quite possible that whatever caused this has been fixed. Quite possible that this was related to another problem, and cleared itself up when the other problem was cured.