• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Incorrect population in Viking settlement [50633]

Andi47

Overlord
I had a Viking village with the following buildings:
* 4 huts
* 4 beast hunters
* 8 shrines
* 5 shacks
* several rune stones

--> available polulation: exactly zero.

At this point I managed to gather enough cultural goods to unlock the Market, but I did not have enough Diplomacy. So I did (up to step 11 without reloading or going back to main city):
1.) removed two beast hunters
2.) built four shrines
3.) filled up the gaps with rune stones
4.) removed eight roads and replaced them with rune stones. (at this moment 2 shrines, 2 shacks and 2 beast hunters had no road connection)
5.) now I had exactly 480 Diplomacy and unlocked the Market technology
6.) deleted several runestones to free the space for...
7.) re-built the road (now every building had road connection)
8.) deleted 6 shrines (now I had two shrines less than in the beginning)
9.) built a market
10.) built a mead brewery
11.) intended to build a second mead brewery, but...

Observed: I had 33 available population and was not able to place the 2nd mead brewery
Expected: According to my calculation I should have exactly 50 population (enough to build the second mead brewery)

12.) reload
13.) went to Viking village
14.) now I had 50 population and was able to build the second mead brewery

Screenshot after step 14:
Before Step 1 I had 2 shrines at the place of the market, and 1 beast hunter + 3 rune stones each at the places of the mead breweries.
2nd_Viking_Village_Market_with_notes.jpg

Version: 1.141.83115f7c04 (23.11.2018 9:21) (Windows 10, Chrome, HTML5)

Last edited:

NorMags

Baronet
Just deleted my Axe Smith to build 2 shrines to get enough diplomacy, then deleted the 2 Shrines to build Axe Smith again, suddenly i had not enough pop. to build it. Refreshed game and now i had enough...