• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Incorrect display of incomplete quests [43174]

• Thread starter DeletedUser7884
  • Start date

DeletedUser7884

Reproduction Steps: Log in on Chrome and open quests
Issue Description (10/10): Incomplete items on quests are incorrectly shown as 0/10, 0/2 etc

Player: Michael273
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Chrome
Viewport Size:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

I currently have 2 incomplete quests - one which involves completing 10 24hr productions, and one which is to conquer 2 provinces. When I log in on Internet Explorer and click on the relevant icon, the quests correctly show that I have completed 6/10 of the productions, and conquered 1/2 of the provinces. When I log in on Chrome, both are displayed as zero. I believe this started in the last 2 days.

DeletedUser8339

Reproduction Steps: Log in on Chrome and open quests
Issue Description (10/10): Incomplete items on quests are incorrectly shown as 0/10, 0/2 etc

Player: Michael273
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Chrome
Viewport Size:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

I currently have 2 incomplete quests - one which involves completing 10 24hr productions, and one which is to conquer 2 provinces. When I log in on Internet Explorer and click on the relevant icon, the quests correctly show that I have completed 6/10 of the productions, and conquered 1/2 of the provinces. When I log in on Chrome, both are displayed as zero. I believe this started in the last 2 days.

Im having a similar problem - Have one of each military building from the future - I have 4 out of 5 - and now it saying I only have 1, and onther quest is to collect 200 over every good from the future - and I have lost about 200 goods from the number I had. Both incidents started 2 days ago.

Have window 10 and use IE

Dave P
Dunarsund

betelgeuse

Farmer
Similar ptoblem: ive the quest "spend 400 fp / research all technologies of the future", sometimes it correctly shows 19/20 technologies, sometimes 1/20

player: betelgeuse
world: dunarsund
operating system: windows 7
flash version: WIN 26,0,0,131
browser: Chrome/59.0.3071.115
Viewport Size: 1366x676