• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Include message center in cultural settlement

DeletedUser9685

When being busy in the cultural settlement, one is completely cut off the world. Thus, it would be helpful to include the message center into the cultural settlement(s), similar to the message center included in GvG. There seems to be enough space in the corresponding region.

DeletedUser

Okay I can see a convenience here but as a player I still don't see why. I don't see anyone spending so much time in settlement that a message can't wait a few minutes.... just my opinion :)

Emberguard

Emperor
Well the settlements are meant to still be in the game, not a entirely different game. So it'd be nice to still have that connection to the main city without having to directly go to the main city

DeletedUser9685

If you have a very high arc and are in several 90%-groups, it is important to be very quick. So, messages should be available everywhere.
Same refers to GvG matters.
And the time in the settlement should not be underestimated. Sometimes it is quite tricky to optimize the arrangement. Or in case of short production times of Cu one may want to stay in the settlement.

DeletedUser9685

Thank you for the realization of this proposal. It will feel like Christmas and Easter on one single day when the update arrives on the servers, including this, entering the number of FPs via the keyboard, and locking FP packages in inventory.
:)