• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Include goods building to restart in collect all premium feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashBoom

Legend
Reason
higher comfort for players. it is a premium feature where players spend diamonds (or money to get it with the FoePlus)
Details
when using 4h, 8h or 24h for restarting your buildings not only the production buildings will start again but also the collected goods building will start with that timer

if 5min, 15min or 1h is selected the goods buildings will not start and stay idle after being collected
Balance
not required
Abuse Prevention
no abuse possible
Summary
collect all also restarts goods buildings
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
when using collect all and you restart your productions the goods buildings don't get restarted
those should be included

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
they are not included?

if they are not, I can not imagine that this was not proposed before or discussed whenever the collect all function was added to the game
might have something to do with the costs of the goods buildings I presume - on the other hand, iirc, military buildings also get restarted with the collect all and they also cost something - but hard to say, I have not used either for a long time...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
They are not included because they do not have the same production times.
And as the ages progress, there are fewer and fewer who place goods buildings.

CrashBoom

Legend
they are not included?
no

might have something to do with the costs of the goods buildings I presume
if not enough resources are available then they shouldn't start

They are not included because they do not have the same production times.
4h = 4h
8h = 8h
24h = 24h

looks like the same times :p
and the other I have excluded ;)

And as the ages progress, there are fewer and fewer who place goods buildings.
and at the end of ages people are using synthesizers. which are also just goods buildings

nice2haveu

Baronet
Naming "collect all" is the problem. Incident doesn't get collected too. Oceanic terminal and Arctic Terminal also doesn't get collected. With restart, specific behavior. So it will be not.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster

Balinor

Steward
Wow
There are actually players that still build goods buildings
I thought they went the way of the Dodo bird

Thunderdome

Emperor
Probably too hard for Inno to code in since the following:

Production Buildings
• 5 Min - Manu1
• 15 Min - Manu2
• 1 hr - Manu3
• 4 hr - Manu4
• 8 hr - Manu5
• 24 hr - Manu6

Goods Buildings
• 4 hr - Good1
• 8 hr - Good2
• 24 hr - Good3
• 48 hr - Good4

The only possible way would be a second pop up for goods to be produced (if goods buildings are present).

The other problem is that in the higher ages you need lower age goods to do productions - which you may or may not have. Or maybe you do/do not have the coins/supply necessary for the production.

Personally I don't mind, I just use my CF for goods.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The other problem is that in the higher ages you need lower age goods to do productions - which you may or may not have. Or maybe you do/do not have the coins/supply necessary for the production.

Personally I don't mind, I just use my CF for goods.
That is probably the main reason why it was never included. What happens if you don't have the resources to start? Which buildings should be started and which not? What should we do about the different times?
Of course there can be solutions for it, but there are just so many edge cases to consider, it was not worth it including.

CrashBoom

Legend
What happens if you don't have the resources to start?
don't start it

Which buildings should be started and which not?
the game already has an order in which buildings are collected and then started
so when coming to a goods building: start if possible and if not possible: don't start it
then go to the next building. collect it, start it if possible

What should we do about the different times?
4h productions --> 4h goods
8h productions --> 8h goods
24h productions --> 24h goods
else --> no goods started

there could also be an settings options to include/exclude goods buildings in collect all
so people who don't want goods started can turn it off
or default off and people can turn it on

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
As polls are not compatible with this new idea software, those who wish to cast their votes may do so using the options at the right of the first post. The upper arrow adds a vote (+1), and the lower one downvotes (-1).

Status
Not open for further replies.