• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Incident marking changes (mostly because of roads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Reason
Currently road incidents are annoying in that sense that they often behind "big" buildings, so collecting them can be very hard. I'm sure many of us aware of the neat trick you can do on mobile platform (swipe the city with a large building, like Traz, and the game will collect the incident if you hover over one this way), but that doesn't work on PC.
Details
I recommend incidents either being marked more clearly where they are (thinking about something like how starts are above motivated buildings, or any other "jumping icon" over buildings if they are ready to be collected, plundered, etc.), or even removing road incidents, put the incidents around the city where they can be easily found.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
I consider this one a good QoL change. Incidents outside of the city are totally fine, road incidents only add "frustration" to the gameplay, when an event is going on and you want to make sure you collect each either for a quest or event currency.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I've have read the DSNL and checked previous submissions.
Visual Aids
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/KgEQdT6.png[/IMG]
Mark (road) incidents more clearly, so they are easier to find, or consider removing them and only place incidents outside of the city.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Geo.O

Farmer
If you enter "Reconstruction Mode" and then exit without making any changes to the city, the incidents on the road will move elsewhere but still on the road. Do this several times until it appears somewhere on the road where you can collect it.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
As polls are not compatible with this new idea software, those who wish to cast their votes may do so using the options at the right of the first post. The upper arrow adds a vote (+1), and the lower one downvotes (-1).

Status
Not open for further replies.