• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

In the message center, System no longer shows history or allow attachments to be sent.

wagon

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Logged off and rebooted multiple times. Guild members report same/similar issue. Also impacts non-guild members.
Details: Once in the swap thread, the system does not allow you to add (send or attach) a GB. The system also locks up after working in the thread (or closing and reopening the thread within the FOE game). This is a catastrophe error where a user must close FOE or reboot. It appears that the issue occurred immediately after the update earlier today.

Browser or App version and version number
Browser - Chrome: Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Recreation steps
Go to message center and open any swap thread. System no longer shows any history, only the most recent message (assumption on most recent since it may or may not drop messages – unknown).
Frequency
Always
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

wippleworm

Farmer
This issue is only on the PC version of the game. If I log on via an android phone then the message centre threads work as before

Claus20

Merchant
Details: Once in the swap thread, the system does not allow you to add (send or attach) a GB. The system also locks up after working in the thread (or closing and reopening the thread within the FOE game). This is a catastrophe error where a user must close FOE or reboot. It appears that the issue occurred immediately after the update earlier today.
I have the same problem whenever attaching GBs. I used PC with Chrome and Windows 10