• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Improvements to Soccer Cup 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Censorship rears it's ugly head!

Moderating our forum is not censorship but enforcing our very simple forum rules.
I always appreciate all of the feedback we get here on Beta, but there are a few that seem to have forgotten how to treat each other with respect and courtesy, even when disagreeing.
We are all on the same side with the same goals here people, to provide our feedback and make the game as good as we can. Let's focus on that and try to get along, thanks,
Z.D.

DeletedUser9570

Moderating our forum is not censorship but enforcing our very simple forum rules

In other words, censorship is not censorship because YOU are doing it? Not a valid argument! And calling censorship "decent" sounds very odd to me.

By the way, when will the summer event get started in the reguar worlds?

DeletedUser

In other words, censorship is not censorship because YOU are doing it? Not a valid argument! And calling censorship "decent" sounds very odd to me.

By the way, when will the summer event get started in the reguar worlds?
See, that's how it is. There is a proper theme to ask the question, but nooooo, you are too smart and all to ask in the proper theme not to make mess... That's why we need moderators, to get rid this crap out of the forum.

And don't expect answer to that, BTW.