• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Improvements to Soccer Cup 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9038

Mine still has the old stats, so does this mean that everyone who placed it before the change will not have an updated event building? Because that is basically what I'm understanding. NOT COOL! :rolleyes:

Mine still has the old stats, so does this mean that everyone who placed it before the change will not have an updated event building? Because that is basically what I'm understanding. NOT COOL! :rolleyes:

How about read whole announcment?

These changes will become effective here on Beta with Friday mornings update. This change will not be applied to the first round of the league, but to rounds 2 to 4.

DeletedUser9570

That doesn't make a difference anyway because the event here on Beta is over. You should rather tell us when the two new villages get started.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
A little late, but I know your guys has many balls in the air at the moment so that's ok.
I like the changes, the boost do help alot and the changes to the league are very nice too, even when I do like one up kits :)

DeletedUser9356

So unless we've left the bonus packages sitting unopened in our Inventory since the game ended QUITE SOME TIME AGO, we beta-testers don't get anything out of this, unless we have an altar that has been upgraded? That is genuinely uncool.

EDI: NormaJeane - 2019-07-23 - replaced an inappropriate word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10038

So glad I didn't open my rewards! Looking forward to the extra fp in my athena altar. Though, i'm a bit disappointed that i didn't try harder to get the second altar now.

DeletedUser4421

My greatest league reward was in part 1, after receiving the bonus drinks. Now I get squat from the league update, because it only effects 2-4 and I did not hesitate to use any of the packages.
I am glad of the change, for live worlds; but like the Colossus, I will be short of 1 original upgrade at the end of the day on Beta.

DeletedUser9038

How about read whole announcment?

These changes will become effective here on Beta with Friday mornings update. This change will not be applied to the first round of the league, but to rounds 2 to 4.
Wow! I DID READ IT. I guess I was just a bit confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9761

I like the changes but would like to suggest one more either change the lvl 1 Alter in the Divine Selection Kit or the Goal Rewards to an Altar upgrade. That way players would have a better chance of getting 2 level 5 Altars without diamonds.

dolphin

Marquis
Hey folks! Certain posts have been deleted or edited as they were either off topic or not respectful towards other players.

Please remember to keep on topic and be polite towards each other when posting on these forums, thank you :)

Censorship rears it's ugly head!