• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Improved Social features

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any feedback for the Improved Social Features here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

thelegend88

Squire
"The Social Bar and Global Rankings will no longer be unlocked after the Tutorial but with the Technology Thatched Houses."

Sounds a bit random, what is the reason for this change? How does it improve the game?

Julian24

Viceroy
"The Social Bar and Global Rankings will no longer be unlocked after the Tutorial but with the Technology Thatched Houses."

Sounds a bit random, what is the reason for this change? How does it improve the game?
From the announcement:
"Forge of Empires has developed a lot during the last couple of years and even in the last months, as we have added more and more features to the game. To not overwhelm especially new players with all these options that the game has to offer and also to give more guidance for new players, we have decided to adjust the game entry."

thelegend88

Squire
From the announcement:
"Forge of Empires has developed a lot during the last couple of years and even in the last months, as we have added more and more features to the game. To not overwhelm especially new players with all these options that the game has to offer and also to give more guidance for new players, we have decided to adjust the game entry."
I apologize but this does not answer my question. How are new players overwhelmed by having access to global rankings? Would you please explain?

"The Social Bar and Global Rankings will no longer be unlocked after the Tutorial but with the Technology Thatched Houses. "

It is frequently earlier to unlock the Technology Thatched House than finishing tutorial?
Access to Social Bar and getting coins from motivation/polishing can help new players with construction costs or finishing quests.

" we have decided to adjust the game entry."
New players in a world, are not necessarily new players in the game. Do a player that already has N number of cities in the server needs to go through the tutorial for a 5th, 6th 14th time???

Emberguard

Emperor
But now how am I supposed to have a level 80 arc in BA?!
Everything that was available to Bronze Age before is still available to Bronze Age. It’s just spread out more. Though I doubt you’d actually reach lvl 80 in Bronze Age even without this update. Contributing to GBs has always been a Iron Age thing so you’d have a lot of trouble finding enough blueprints.

Everything that was available to Bronze Age before is still available to Bronze Age. It’s just spread out more. Though I doubt you’d actually reach lvl 80 in Bronze Age even without this update. Contributing to GBs has always been a Iron Age thing so you’d have a lot of trouble finding enough blueprints.
Apperently you cant if you cant do any trading until IA.