• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Improve communications / Manage expectations ?

esoterism

Squire
Hi,

Would it be possible to have more sensible communication from FOE and that you manage the expectations of your customers.
We have tested Oceanic Part VI on the beta for weeks. When will it come live ? Or even, if you do not know want to tell us, identify us when you willl be able to tell us ?

Same thing for the "Coming Soon" next era, when will we know what it is ?

Then why no January 2018 video ?

Can you care for your customers and communicate please !!!

Best Regards,
Esoterism

DeletedUser

When OF6 goes to the live servers it will be announced as always.
As to the 'Coming Soon' on next era, since OF6 is not even live yet it's a bit premature to expect information on that.
If you mean the January InnoTV, we stopped these as was explained in the last posted episode.

DeletedUser5097

When OF6 goes to the live servers it will be announced as always.
As to the 'Coming Soon' on next era, since OF6 is not even live yet it's a bit premature to expect information on that.
If you mean the January InnoTV, we stopped these as was explained in the last posted episode.
Intressting, in that case. Which Inno tv episode was the last one? I was a few months
a bit bussy, so I probaly missed it.

DeletedUser5097

You can find it here.
Thanks, a bit confussing.:p At the end they just said short goodbye and said they said quote:
''(...) this will be sadly our last Innotv episode.''. Still wondering why InnoTV was cancled for
this year.:( It was a very nice way to find out what's going.;) Anyways it was a lot of fun to
watch it to get a few things to know about future development.

DeletedUser

And when this will be ?

I don't have confirmation on that yet, which is why it hasn't been announced :)

Ok, but we will come back to us to tell more ?

When I have more details I will happily share them, but it will likely be quite some time before I get any confirmed details on next era.

And then, by what it is remplaced so that we know what to expect ?

That is a decision I am not involved in. If and when something may replace the InnoTV episodes I do not know.

It was a very nice way to find out what's going.;)

I liked the episodes as well :)

qaccy

Emperor
Hi,

Would it be possible to have more sensible communication from FOE and that you manage the expectations of your customers.
We have tested Oceanic Part VI on the beta for weeks. When will it come live ? Or even, if you do not know want to tell us, identify us when you willl be able to tell us ?

Same thing for the "Coming Soon" next era, when will we know what it is ?

Then why no January 2018 video ?

Can you care for your customers and communicate please !!!

Best Regards,
Esoterism

The final part of Oceanic has already been announced for live servers. Before you even created this thread, in fact.