• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: impossible to play on iPad

mbk28

Baronet
impossible to play on iPad
can open, take resources, but can't put PF on GM or decide how many time I want to make on a production building

DeletedUser4295

Same for me on iPhone - it started with the 1.22.3 update yesterday afternoon.

DeletedUser

Try going into GE and then back to your city. Then general functions should work, though you will still be missing some of the assets for Cleopatra. This will all be resolved with the next app update but going into GE and then back to city should resolve it for now.

DeletedUser4381

How is this "not a bug"? I mean, yes there's a workaround, but it's clearly a bug.

DeletedUser

How is this "not a bug"? I mean, yes there's a workaround, but it's clearly a bug.

Not really in the respect that it was something that was missed or unexpected. We knew when we launched this questline that until the next app update version there would be missing assets on iOS. There isn't actually a broken game mechanic involved.
What is occurring is the app is trying to force update as it is missing Cleopatra assets but the next version has not yet been approved by the play store, so it gets stuck trying to force an update that is not available. Going into the GE map and then back stops the forced update cycle so you then get game functionality back.
As this will be resolved with the next app update, and there is nothing for us to 'fix', it may be inconvenient, but it's not a bug within our process.
I do apologize for any inconvenience caused, but this is Beta, and this is what we do.
Thanks all :)

mbk28

Baronet
it's impossible to play on iPad, if it's not a bug, what is it?
can recolte only, impossible to choose a production, impossible to go somewhere by clicking on a button: EG, GM..., impossible to quit the game to go on an other world