• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Impossible to fight a battle manually

Heinrich IV

Merchant
I did a bit more analysis on the problem: It is concerned to unit movement. As soon as a unit is moving (independend of own or foreign) The game hang when destination position is reached. If the computer starts with a move it will immediatly hang after this move. In this case restart will not help as the battle starts from scratch.
In case you will start you can fight as long as you do not need to move a unit. If the computer moves it will hang again but often the fight is able to continue on continue after restart.
With this it shoudl be possible to identify the problem hupfully it gets fixed soon.

I should imagine the only area not affected by this is GvG as all fighting there is auto. I have just moved guilds. will need to ask new Guild founder if we can get into that.

My daily quest is to fight 5 sectors on the campaign map, I'm advanced too far on the map compared to my age to be able to auto battle. So I miss out on the event shard because of this glitch?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: