• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Illuminated House

Okamiris

Baronet
Hello

After the collect, the first house collected stay illuminated (après la collecte, la première maison collecté reste illuminée)

Sans titre.png

DeletedUser

Yes this is an old issue. I just had it the other day with a piece of 2 lane road. We have never been able to find an exact trigger that causes it though.

vanguard1

Farmer
sw0W7IQ.jpg

I managed to "illuminate" almost all of the buildings in the screenshot above.
To reproduce "drag" the building you want to illuminate to the top bar:
1. wait until collection is ready in a building
2. click on the building to collect the production but don't release the mouse button yet
3. drag the mouse cursor to the top bar where your population, fp, coins, supplies are
4. release the mouse button while it's on the top bar

DeletedUser

I am setting this one to cannot reproduce for now. While I have had it happen and I know it is an issue, we still do not have clear steps to consistently reproduce it. If someone can consistently reproduce this feel free to open a new report.
Thanks all :)

Okamiris

Baronet
hi @Zarok Dai , I can still reproduce it on the beta server and even on the live. I recently discovered that this happens in Bronze Age and Iron Age, as I described above. Age is perhaps a data to be considered? In the modern era on the live I have not encountered this problem.