• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Ignore Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanmay11

Regent
I think it will be nice if we have a Ignore button where we can manage ignore list,as there are many accidental Ignores and to unignore we have to go to support each time which is very time consuming and can frustrate new players.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Tanmay11, I'm sorry but I do not quite understand what you mean to say, perhaps you could enlighten me with an example?

DeletedUser4040

he want a new submenu where we can find the ignore list with players what we ignore them in time... and from there to delete players that we don't want to be ignore anymore..
Anyway this is already in devs plan to do. :p

DeletedUser2752

This has been suggested a few times in the EN server. You never know what the devs may add! ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like this as well.

Have ignored quite a few people whilst i actually wanted to whisper them :p Then you have to get support to fix it, which can be annoying I guess ;p

Alternatively, you could make a pop-up noting 'are you sure you want to ignore [playername]?' << or something like that.

Btw, I just noticed you already get a message saying 'you've succesfully ignored this player. To undo this, please go to settings and remove them from your ignore list.'
^However, that isn't possible :p Seems kinda lame hahah

DeletedUser1151

I suggested an improvement to the ignore feature on the EN forums(as byeordie stated).

Link to my EN forum post - Here
See spoiler for the post.
Bartimaeus46 said:
Proposal:
Currently there is no way to unignore a player that you have ignored in the chat. There is also no way to ignore someone that isn't chatting while you are online (which DOES matter, as someone annoying you via mail may not use the chat feature).
With my proposal a menu would be added under the town hall, allowing players to unignore any ignored players.
This menu would also allow players to add to their ignore list without clicking a name in chat.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes. Searched ignore and unignore, couldn't find any other ideas.

Reason:
This would stop players from having to put up with anoying spam or abuse via mail system, as players could be ignored via the menu.
Currently all ignores have to be undone by a moderator
It is very easy to ignore by accident, .This means a lot of time being unable to chat to a friend until a mod fixes it.
It would allow moderators to spend more time dealing with real issues, not undoing ignores.
It would be simple to ignore someone for an hour until they calm down, then remove it.
It would allow players to see who they currently have ignored.
It would allow players to easily unignore someone who may have changed their behaviour.
A new player can accidentally ignore a player helping them, and not know the complicated route to fix it.

Details:
It would look very much like the guild invite screen(See Visual Aids)
The player would be given a box to type in a player name they want to ignore, and a button to search and ignore.

Below would be a list of all currently ignored players (and when they were ignored) along with a button to remove the ignore.

Visual Aids:
IRvdESt.png

Balance: N/A

Abuse Prevention: N/A

Summary:
Let players be able to remove an ignore, and add an ignore without clicking in chat.
All the details are available in the back-end, and the interface is the same as Guild Invites. so it should be simple to implement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.