• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected If a leader applies the blockade on the CBG, should the province really be blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONAH

Farmer
Reason
jogadores passam da linha de bloqueio e derrubam as bandeiras que estão bloqueadas, isso impediria de acontecer
Details
players pass the blocking line and drop the flags that are blocked, this would prevent it from happening
Balance
it would be positive for guild leaders when blocking a certain sector it does not go forward, only when the leader unlocks, it would be positive for everyone
Abuse Prevention
There would be no way to have cheats
Summary
The Field Leader blocking the sector would strategically stop the fights which would be beneficial to the guild
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes
Boa tarde
Eu gostaria de deixar uma sugestão,
Seria extremamente importante se quando
Se o sinal de bloqueio cbg fosse aplicado, ele realmente bloquearia as lutas !!!
Isso seria muito bom para os líderes de sua guilda terem um melhor controle das estratégias !!!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

NandodeMC

Merchant
What would happen when there are no leaders online (nor guild members with building permissions) and a sector has to be conquered?

———————————————

O que aconteceria quando não houvesse líderes online (nem membros da guilda com permissão de construção) e um setor tivesse que ser conquistado?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Having the blocked status seems good but it has some disadvantages too. Players are online and leader selfishly block the free attrition sector for his sake and making the players suffer from other sectors do fight with more attrition trouble. Good leader means okay, but no one is a born good leader. Rewards of GBG makes everyone go crazy sometimes. Big NO for me. Just not having mutual understanding of guild mates and aiming for blocking provision/sector is not a good solution. By knowing how much trouble it cause on the co-op when someone capture the sector when leader applies the block flag already but that's the challenge to guild leaders find the right people in their guild. Big strategy game means some challenges to be there. This is one of it.

MONAH

Farmer
[QUOTE = "NandodeMC, postagem: 123663, membro: 12431"]
O que aconteceria quando não houvesse líderes online (nem membros da guilda com permissão de construção) e um setor tivesse que ser conquistado?

————————————————

O que aconteceria quando não houver líderes online (nem membros da guilda com permissão de construção) e um setor que será conquistado?
[/ CITAR]
mas aí cabe a guilda deixar jogadores lideres de campo responsável, não só os lideres mas tambem os lideres de campo

CrashBoom

Legend
ja die aktuelle Umsetzung ist sehr gut und daran sollte nicht geändert werden

Abuse Prevention There would be no way to have cheats
betrügen gibt es jetzt auch nicht
alles läuft nach den erlaubten Regeln ab

"cheaten" wäre aber das Brechen vorhandener Regeln was ja nicht möglich ist

Last edited:

jmtiago

Farmer
ja die aktuelle Umsetzung ist sehr gut und daran sollte nicht geändert werden

no it´s not

the signal is merely visual we can not catch anyone who closes the sectors and so many months have passed and we continue to fight internally because of this

CrashBoom

Legend
no it´s not

the signal is merely visual we can not catch anyone who closes the sectors and so many months have passed and we continue to fight internally because of this
it warns the player if they want to attack

if your members can't follow that then it is not a problem of the game
but of your members following the leaders advice

so it is not necessary to change the game but your guild members

:rolleyes:

jmtiago

Farmer
it warns the player if they want to attack

if your members can't follow that then it is not a problem of the game
but of your members following the leaders advice

so it is not necessary to change the game but your guild members

:rolleyes:

warns ??? we do not want a thing that warns
we want a thing that blocks

if i was in your guild you will never catch me closing any sector

CrashBoom

Legend
warns ??? we do not want a thing that warns
we want a thing that blocks
WE don't want it

because if WE would want it then why are WE discussing ?

and actually you don't want it either: or else you would already have voted for yes :rolleyes:

and the poll says: 63% is against the idea
so even the majority DOESN'T want it

if i was in your guild you will never catch me closing any sector
I don't care
you are the guy who cares. so do it if you want

and btw
FoeHelper would catch you o_O

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
I guess now everyone should start and write in their language, right?
I think forum rules are clear, only English accepted, You dont know it, use a translator to ease your job, easy and clear for everyone, not too many know English here perfect gramatically(myself included), but we do our best.

The actual implementation with the warning popup when the sector have the stop sign on it is better, things are clear for our guild and people arent closing sectors accidentally anymore.
If it happens for someone to close the sectors, its just selfishness and a guild problem, we can track easily who was closing it counting the fights or using FoE helper which make this things much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.