• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Identifying plunder protection on special buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Reason
It would be helpful in following ways,
- when a new event buildings brought to the game, identification mark helps to make the players understand very clear it can be plundered or not.
- players having lots of buildings and viewing popup of each building gives a thought process to go safer or stronger with the suggested mark in their city construction.
- It may avoid confusion with motivation and protection.
- By displaying it in the building popup screen, users might get tempted to fetch more building if it is their preferred choice.
Details
Just an identification on the special buildings (hover) popup screen to indicate the plunder protection applied or not. Added the picture above for better understanding.
Expecting it to be displayed with category of protection,
1) 100% protection
2) On Demand Protection (from Motivation or Galata Tower Great Building)
3) City Shield Protection
Balance
It will keep the balance.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse.
Summary
More and more new buildings entering into game every month, it will be helpful to display this in the buildings (hover) popup screen.

Also, when game developers are very much free to have some new change, they can consider this too.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
not found
Visual Aids
Attached images above!!
Some special buildings cannot be plundered and some can be plundered. Some special buildings cannot be plundered without doing motivation action. Currently buildings popup screen does not display the protection status or information to the game players.

Having an identification mark in the building "details" popup screen would be helpful hint for all level of players whenever new building enters into the game to build in their city.

Only city owners able to see this helpful hint in their own city special buildings.

building_details_mark_popup.png

Plunder_protect_icon.png

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
I attack hoodies for the fights, plunder when they are nice enough to leave me free presents lying around.
But at only 101,000,000 player points in Contemporary I am still just a beginner, so all is good! lol

I attack hoodies for the fights, plunder when they are nice enough to leave me free presents lying around.
But at only 101,000,000 player points in Contemporary I am still just a beginner, so all is good! lol
and why waste so much time in low era?
its the biggest lie told by guilds "stay low era long, build yoursefl, then go up" stupid stupid stupid.
Do canavarel, Castel, Arc,, Alcatraz and go to future era, more space, more buildings, more RP,
easy fight even with 0% attack bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.