• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest [Idea] Medical unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all, I've a little idea, but really I'm not sure how to develop it and make it balanced, but you are here for this,no? :D
I have think that you can realize a special unit that can heal wounded soldiers during the battle.
It could be a medic, a priest, a wizard..or something like that.

I have no idea how he can heal them, and where it would be possible to recruit him.
But if you think that it's generally a good idea, we might think of different solutions to these problems, thanks to the various features available in game.
I'm waiting for your opinions!

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser735

I too like ur idea but i suggest that there should a building which grants power to heal units during battle. Means by upgrading it level we get that many heals and it should not be a premium building :p. For e.g. - If we upgrade it to lvl 2 we get 2 heals for battle and it max lvl should be lvl 10. a button would appear on top during fight enabling us to heal a unit in fight.
What you say about my idea ???

DeletedUser

Your idea of a level based building can fit, but I thought instead that the construction can give the opportunity to recruit a medic,but each level of widening can increase the health points deployed, with a maximum of 3 levels.

Each medic must be used as a real unit, and then deployed in attack or defense.
During a battle, a medic can heal a wounded unit only if it is in a certain range, which could be on the "boxes" directly adjacent to the wounded soldier's box, or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4

I will show this thread to the game designer, however be aware that it could take some time to implement this feature if we do decide to use it

DeletedUser

Yes I know.
I think also it is clear that this idea can be adapted to your needs , in particular to make it balanced with the rest of the game.

Anyway, thanks for your consideration :)

DeletedUser

just a suggestion... perhaps our inventory could come to use here... on sacking a province, you might find a medical kit or something of that nature (potion?) that can be used in a battle... or else I really have not yet come to understand why we have an inventory. :/

DeletedUser

this maybe for cards that come into play later on in the development?

Status
Not open for further replies.