• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected [idea] keep upgrade windows open while having appropriate kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artubar

Baronet
Just upgraded my Winter Spire 5 times and thought that it would be nice if that upgrade window would stay open if
a) the selected building can be upgraded further and
b) I have additional upgrade kits for it.
(The existing window already has Cancel / Upgrade buttons, so if you really don't want to upgrade again despite the fact that you could, you can simply abort.)

...openening the inventory over and over again, skipping to the right page (or searching) for the kit, chose the building again is a bit annoying.
It's the same as with Self-Aid Kits; ok, you don't upgrade that often, but it would be quite easy to implement - and it seems the game designers like the idea of massively upgradeable buildings, judging from the last few events :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

should apply to everything from the inventory

when I want to build 10 times a building from the inventory (for example ancient faces for the happiness quests) I would like to click it only once in the inventory and then be able to place it 10 times without going back to the inventory each time

DeletedUser9169

should apply to everything from the inventory

when I want to build 10 times a building from the inventory (for example ancient faces for the happiness quests) I would like to click it only once in the inventory and then be able to place it 10 times without going back to the inventory each time

I agree with this.

+1 and +1

Artubar

Baronet
..just had the joy of a building & upgrading THE SHIP in one of my towns - I was positively surprised that at least the upgrade kit stayed active, no need to go back to inventory each time. Thanks for that silently introduced improvement! :) (Or did I just miss the announcement?)

The next and final step would be to keep the upgrade window open as long as there are a) still kits left, b) the building can be upgraded further and c) the user doesn't cancel the window. Simple rules, simple code, any trainee want a go? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.