• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Idea for Space Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal
Implementing a negotiation system that isn't done through GE, GBG or Daily quests

Current System (if applicable)
You can only do negotiations in GBG, GE, or Daily quests. Events also sometimes have them

Details
It would be great if a system was implemented with this new Great Building(Space Carrier) coming out. Whilst most days you can negotiate either through GE or GBG, there is always a Monday where nothing is going on. This would make the Great Building(Space Carrier) useless on that day and if you had a high amount of charges, for example 9 charges, it wouldn't do anything besides provide medals or special goods. Himeji Castle is a great Great Building because you can attack every day of the week either through neighboorhood etc and this is a pretty large building.

Abuse Prevention
I see no possible abuse. Good are going to be used by the players as a currency and you can do what you want as the awards for negotiations.

Conclusion
Makes the great building useful for ALL days.

MOD NOTE: Post was moved from Feedback thread as it should be a separate thread on its own.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dessire

Regent
I'll say it again:
- people complaining because there are players in iron age with an arc in their cities. GBs should be only built if you have already reached the era of the GB that you want to build.

Now finally we have a great building that is designed for it's era becasue we can negotiate more than 13 times per day in the continent map to get the new special good and now people is complaining because that..

-9999 to your idea..no - infinite to your idea.

Sl8yer

Regent
I don't understand the complaints about camping in an age. It's very beneficial for GBG and GVG and the guild whose player is camping

Ofcourse it is, but it is a choice that goes against the game. Do it if you want to, but do not expect it will be made easier for you to profit from doing it.

-1 because I'd rather see a different improvement made to this GB. We don't know the paytable, but I doubt if it's better than Himeji; SAAB already has recurring quests that allow infinite negotiations, daily. Lower eras don't matter since at worst this makes the GB slightly more useful in the age that it exists in. That being said, this GB shouldn't require significantly more FP for at-best the same result as Himeji -- the special goods/medals aren't a real improvement over supplies, and using this GB requires not only effort (which is fine) but also goods that people may not have spent - I'm also fine with this, but it needs to be an improvement over Himeji in that case - just like RAH is an improvement over LOA, just like Inno is an improvement over Capitol and TOB. In fact - perhaps the secondary boost could give population instead (which would even fit in with the 'space carrier' name), we're overdue for a new population GB, and although it may turn off some lower age players who can't get enough happiness, it would benefit people in higher eras who like to have lots of barracks (I get stuck around 12 mars barracks and my city is full of pop buildings).

Arwaren

Squire
In fact - perhaps the secondary boost could give population instead (which would even fit in with the 'space carrier' name), we're overdue for a new population GB, and although it may turn off some lower age players who can't get enough happiness, it would benefit people in higher eras who like to have lots of barracks (I get stuck around 12 mars barracks and my city is full of pop buildings).
It doesn't work because of this Great Building have to production to collect to add attempts. After that players complain that they already have too much population because they have a lot of event buildings.
This Great Building has been added now, because before the negotiations were very limited.... but after adding GBG it isn't a problem... It has the same % as Himeji Castel because I think developers don't want to favor negotiations over fight... Yes... This building requires more goods to build but the game now offers a lot of ways to gets goods... Negotiations require little goods to success but rewards will refund the costs.
This is the first time where the Great Building is a little weaker in previous ages. Medals production is the same as Special Goods production(in level 1 production is 10 medals/special goods and increases 1-2 per level)... I think it is a great idea...

aren't you forgetting you can still negotiate on the SAM/SAAB maps for special goods? sure, it is useless for lower age players, but this GB isn't meant primarily for lower-age players anyway :p

Current System (if applicable): You can only do negotiations in GBG, GE, or Daily quests. Events also sometimes have them
Dont forget province negotiations at Continent Map (not only negotiations for special goods as others have pointed out).

aren't you forgetting you can still negotiate on the SAM/SAAB maps for special goods? sure, it is useless for lower age players, but this GB isn't meant primarily for lower-age players anyway :p

Some players do not like to battle at all and negotiate all the way at Continent Map, fighting only if a quest forces them to do x number of battles or defeat y number of units. Regardless of Era, those players would benefit of the Space Carrier to get medals they usually are not receiving from the Era towers, and more if they could benefit for negotiations they already perform at Continent Map or GE, or GBG.

Last edited:

Kenric

Farmer
All you have to do to make sure you always collect from your SC is to not collect it right at the time of day GE & GBG start. If you collect it during the middle of the day, for instance, you can do some GBG on your Sunday collection Sunday afternoon, and then on your Monday collection you do GE first thing Tuesday morning, and for your Tuesday collection some more Tuesday Afternoon, and you don't miss any chances. It's a non-problem, even if you have an SC while camping out in Iron Age.

coolyfooly

Squire
Teknicly there is no missed days on it, you collect it on monday an you use them up the next day and collect next day again and use them again. only thing is u have to wait lilttle longer then usualy to use them up on Monday is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.