• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Idea for new GB no age

Status
Not open for further replies.

shad2389

Viceroy
Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
yes did not see anything similar
i think this would be an enhancing addition to the game cause players would do more often their daily quests .
game would need a GB that increases chance of getting usefull stuff while doing the daily quests and decreases chance of getting crap prizes
any coments or sugestions to complete this idea would be apreciated
Big Ben could represent the GB
a simple script would count all special buildings from all players on all worlds and servers and then the game knows what is best
the ones which are build most
abuse Prevention: if FoE devs decide the % of chance to get one of the best prizes i don't think there will be any issues here

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

shad2389

Viceroy
well i'd like a GB if it gave me extra chance to get a HoF a rogue squad or 100FP's
instead of always getting the crap 10 FP's when you would have prefered one of the above

DeletedUser

great idea

too bad that in this form the idea will never be forwarded to the developers

DeletedUser

game would need a GB that increases chance of getting usefull stuff while doing the daily quests and decreases chance of getting crap prizes

And how would the GB know what u think is good?
Some want HoF others dont want HoF, some want put back to storage, others hate those, some want reno and others have plenty, some have their city filled with SoK and dont want more Sok´s and so on.

shad2389

Viceroy
And how would the GB know what u think is good?
that's easy , do a survey and normaly a big majority will prefer the top prize rather then geting the crapy last prise

DeletedUser

and then I get crap because other think that is good :mad:

btw
that doesn't need a survey

a simple script will do it much better
it counts all special buildings from all players on all worlds and servers

and then the game knows what is best
the ones which are build most

shad2389

Viceroy
BetaTest03 that's exactly what i meant when i said :
thanks for your cooporation instead of just saying an idea is crap can ppl pls give constructive coments like yours that help devlop the idea instead of giving the player who had an idea the feeling he should'nt have

DeletedUser

If the research chest came along more often I’d like this idea.

DeletedUser7951

I see problems. Take the Champions retreat as an example:
I do not want this at all, then there are those that love.
But they are rare, so those that love them, may not have them. And those that hate them may have them in their inventory or have deleted them entirely. So would the counting script rate them as good, or as bad ? Same with the HoF.

The one thing players most agree on is SoK, but even there you will have players that have enough and do not want them more. Some don't even care much for FP chests either. Or rouges, again rare. I have more of them in my inventory on live than in the city, would the script count them as crap or treasure? The Cherry Bloosom daily chest, treasure or trash ? It's not common, I'm guessing there's a relative low numbers of them. Especially on the newer servers. Trash or Treasure?

It's a bit like the GE temple. I love the gold relics, but don't want a Jade. The silver is ok, I like them better then Jade. And that is to be the top prize.

shad2389

Viceroy
NoffeNoff yes it would be a bit like the GE temple and to answer your question not everyone like the jade relics so not everyone would be happy with the best prizes but right now way daily quest works you get to choose between 2 chests and there is a % chance you get the top prize lets say you cose the chest with only FP's in it ,
if you'd have this GB in your city you'd have more chances at the 100 FP's then chances to get the crapy 5 FP's in botom of list of that chest hope this clarifys things a bit , for the buildings it would be same as ToR sometimes you get somthing you want and sometimes you get stuff you don't like just like with relics but with this GB your chances at getting the top prize will be higher

DeletedUser

NoffeNoff yes it would be a bit like the GE temple and to answer your question not everyone like the jade relics so not everyone would be happy with the best prizes but right now way daily quest works you get to choose between 2 chests and there is a % chance you get the top prize lets say you cose the chest with only FP's in it ,
if you'd have this GB in your city you'd have more chances at the 100 FP's then chances to get the crapy 5 FP's in botom of list of that chest hope this clarifys things a bit , for the buildings it would be same as ToR sometimes you get somthing you want and sometimes you get stuff you don't like just like with relics but with this GB your chances at getting the top prize will be higher

I guess my issue is that such GB likely takes a lot of space so I want to benefit from it daily.
My prefered chest is not offered daily why I can’t justify for myself to build this GB unlike the ToR which gives a massive amount of prizes why there are most of the time quite a few relics I like and benefit from.

Edit Would a % chance of a 2 x of any reward GB be something?
It is less biased in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9050

I like the idea.

What about the GB giving you a % per level (decreasing with higher levels) which you are free to add to a price of the daily chest everyday?

Or something like:
You can collect the GB everyday and the % adds up to a maximum of 100% (perhaps in form of an item in your inventory which gets stronger) and you can spend them on the prices in the daily chest.

DeletedUser8859

a simple script would count all special buildings from all players on all worlds and servers and then the game knows what is best the ones which are build most

The assumption that the "most frequent built" = "best" special building is incorrect. Why?
  • As others have pointed out, what a player values as best is not necessarily what another player rates/needs as best.
  • The "most frequently built" may fall into the "easier to get", while the "best ones" are probably the "harder to get", less available, and therefore fewer times built.
  • Shrines of Knowledge (SOK) are pretty much a favorite for most players, and since they have been in the game for long years, and have been daily prices in many, many events, plus also now available in Daily Challenges may be one of the "most frequently" special buildings built (if not the 1st one). However, do all players just want another SOK? Or a better chance to get a Cherry Garden special set piece to complete a first or second set? Is an additional FP + coins from a SOK more important than an additional 3% boost in attack or defense + coins or supplies from another special building? Different players will have different answers to this question.

DeletedUser7951

but right now way daily quest works you get to choose between 2 chests and there is a % chance you get the top prize
I think it's fine this way. I don't really want a GB to muddle things up. Say the cherry garden chest, Maybe I do not want the top prize, maybe I'm so fed up with the top prize but I long for one of the others. Do I need to decouple this GB ? Before I choose what chest ? before I claim the award ?

Tbh I don't think there's anything wrong with the dailies. They work fine as it is. Too much goodies, isn't good for the game. I like the Big Ben as a great building, but I don't want the effect you're suggesting.

DeletedUser8859

Another problem with the script is that is focused on buildings, but how to rate items on the chests that are not built?
Like Renovation Kits? One Up Kits? Store Building kits? 100 FP packages? etc...

DeletedUser8859

I like the Big Ben as a great building, but I don't want the effect you're suggesting.

I agree, a 3x3 (Observatory) or 4x4 (Lighthouse) Big Ben should be in the game, but
  • with another passive effect. A time reduction on the 24hr clock? Time reduction on building / training?
  • And since time is money, to give coins as active bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.