• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Icons haywire

ZENA

Marquis
Troubleshooting
i run ccleaner everyday and browser set to clear time intervals
i harvest my bldg then the icons is black or just strange.
icon graphics haywire.png
icon graphics haywire.1png.png

icon graphics haywire.2png.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.192.8dcfec0344a (15.11.2020 20:08), ZENA ), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Firefox/81.0, 1361x625, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Mozilla GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
harvest refresh and is the same when harvest again
Frequency
i do normal harvesting
Can this be reproduced?
no idea
I have the same problems: no icons in the market, in the army management and inventory

Browser: Firefox
Web Windows10

The problem exists only here in Beta, not in the other worlds

Attachments

• Inventory.png
    Inventory.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Market Beta.png
    Market Beta.png
    342.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Stadtverteidigung Beta.png
    Stadtverteidigung Beta.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 7

Silorin

Farmer
Got the same problems at many different points of the game:

1.193.57ce64430d8 (17.11.2020 19:53), Silorin (165778), zz1, en_US, WIN 32,0,0,445, Windows 7, Opera 71.0.3770.284, 1326x627, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (512 MB VRAM)

2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png1.jpg

Nessie

Baronet
Always the same bugs, I really get tired of it! Why is it not possible to avoid them instead of having them again and again? I'm sure there are many players here on Beta that can help you with that topic since the devs seem to be not interested or unable...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    346 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    638.9 KB · Views: 7

shad2389

Viceroy
am tired of getting always same answers to the bugs not tired of bugs cause i rarely get the same bug once it's fixed maybe am alone like that but most of the time am alone having the bug i get anyways that's part of suport usual answer wich is realy what am tired of their stupid clear cash , your the only one with that bug type of answer

guilhem1

Farmer
unbelievable that the bug is still not fixed
I am blocked because of this in the évent
what do the developers do he rolls his thumbs
scandal nobody can play

Lady M.

Steward
am tired of getting always same answers to the bugs not tired of bugs cause i rarely get the same bug once it's fixed maybe am alone like that but most of the time am alone having the bug i get anyways that's part of suport usual answer wich is realy what am tired of their stupid clear cash , your the only one with that bug type of answer

I get that but these are normal trouble shooting steps as well so it is part of the process. I can assure you that cache clearing often fixes a number of display issues as well as other things. Updating drivers did work for a couple of our mods today so we are asking that. The more we can eliminate when sending to the developers the better it is. Having said that, the issue has also been reported but I don't have a fix date yet

shad2389

Viceroy
same thing with firefox 7 and @Lady Marlena is right it is ok after deleting cookies and cache
well bugs am talking about in thread :
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...army-make-ppl-enthusiastic.13888/#post-112946
are caused by my FoE helper eaven if everyone tells me that can't be i know it's caused by it cause if i only clear cash it does not go away i need to put FoE helper on off then reload if i only reload or only clear cache it does not solve my bugs but if i put FoE helper on off then reload game bugs go away

housemouse

Squire
So I don't have a FOE-helper and somehow there are more and more of these flawed icons.

Edit: okay just cleared the cache again. Now everything is back to normal as it seems.
FF 78.5.0

Last edited: