• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion I would gladly spend my diamonds if Innogames put. . . in FoE

Dessire

Regent
I decided to create this post to allow Innogames know what type of items or features not available or not created yet in FoE could make us happily spend our diamonds.

So for example, if you would love to be able to change the design of the town hall to any design of any already unlocked era by paying diamonds, you can post that here and if you can give the reasons about that, that would be better too.

Here is my case:

I would gladly spend my diamonds to get:

- the portraits of provinces owners of the continent map, some of them are cool!

- events quests givers portraits, some of them are just beautiful! Artits working in FoE almost all the time do an awesome job!

- A big building which has unlimited levels and you can unlock any level at any moment by spending diamonds. When you click or tap this building, you can see a button to see al the items in your inventory. Select 1 building in your inventort and now you can see in another list of this special building the selected building from your inventory and also this special new building has the bonuses and/or production of that selected building.

You can give the bonuses and/or productions of 1 building per level, this means, at level 100, you could have 100 botanical rotunda in your inventory, select those rotunda and this special buildin in venus age for example, will give you 1000% of attack, or you could give it 100 asylums at max level and this special building would give you the bonuse and productions of an asylum x 100 times.

You can select any building from the list of this special new building to delete it and earn 1 free space to select a new building from your inventory.

Level 1 unlocked by spending 100 diamonds. Level 10 for 1000 diamonds, level 20 for 2000 diamonds and from level 21 up to 30 could be 2050 diamonds up to 2500 diamonds, from 31 to 40 could be 2525 up to 2750 diamonds.

This building could be extremely useful for end game players who don't have the meed of do events because almost all event buildings don't worth be built in their cities by replacing others already built.

- If I could change the design or atleast the season of the terrain arround our cities whenever we want. Seasons like winter, fall, spring, or with weathers like rainy day, snowy day, etc. Spend diamonds to unlock a new design. Only a single one.

- If I could change the music of my city to any other music, like the one in any of colonies of the space ages, or older ages. You need to reach certain era to be able to pay diamonds to unlocl a single music of all the available ones.

- If I would be able to move all my city with all my inventory to an older world of the server where I play. People in the first world of their server are the exception in this case.

zookeepers

Marquis
[skip 30 minutes]
consumable item that shorten all timer by 30 minutes. If it is cheap enough (200 diamonds or so), I would buy it. It is sometimes really tough decision whether to wait for 20 minutes or to go to bed.

[delete all particular unit]
It is sometimes very frustrating to delete all light units in order to make it easy loading rogues. If it is lower than 100 diamonds per unit, I would buy.

[Saved slot in construction mode]
You can save a city plan and make another plan to compare with. I can pay up to 1500 dimes.

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
I would pay diamonds to access a world where no diamonds can be bought
Could be a temporary world, like 6 months, a year, and at the end the top players get special rewards to use in a world of their choice
or could be just a world to play competitively without whales around

Emberguard

Emperor
I would pay diamonds to access a world where no diamonds can be bought
Could be a temporary world, like 6 months, a year, and at the end the top players get special rewards to use in a world of their choice
or could be just a world to play competitively without whales around

I would love to try that, and depending on how big the fee is would certainly consider buying entry into such a world/server.

Assuming by "no diamonds can be bought" you either mean "no diamonds can be used at all" OR "separate diamond pool from the rest of the account" so you can't buy or gather diamonds from other worlds. 'Cause "no diamonds can be bought" only works if the world is in isolation from the diamonds gathered from other worlds

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
I would love to try that, and depending on how big the fee is would certainly consider buying entry into such a world/server.

Assuming by "no diamonds can be bought" you either mean "no diamonds can be used at all" OR "separate diamond pool from the rest of the account" so you can't buy or gather diamonds from other worlds. 'Cause "no diamonds can be bought" only works if the world is in isolation from the diamonds gathered from other worlds
Yeah, I rushed my message before bed time, sorry about that :D
I mean: no diamond can be bought AND separate diamond pool from other worlds. So basically just use diamonds found in game in that world

No diamond can be used is also an interesting one, but I think it would make getting event buildings sometimes too much luck based as it's getting tighter and tighter to get it without using a few diamonds, and using the few diamonds from GE, quests and incidents can be part of a strategic play as is getting them (for example: going up in age fast or spending some time in each era to get the diamonds from RQ? going up in age fast or staying in an easier GE for a bit longer and get more diamonds from GE4?)

Last edited:
I mean: no diamond can be bought AND separate diamond pool from other worlds.
the idea is interesting, but it would mean that Inno won't really make money in that world. The "entry fee" is only a one time payment and most likely only interesting in the first few days. After that hardly anyone would join anymore, because you cannot compete with the people who started early.
If it's only available for a limited time, it could be viable I guess.

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
the idea is interesting, but it would mean that Inno won't really make money in that world. The "entry fee" is only a one time payment and most likely only interesting in the first few days. After that hardly anyone would join anymore, because you cannot compete with the people who started early.
If it's only available for a limited time, it could be viable I guess.
I agree
that's why I see this largely as a short term world for competition purpose, like a FOE championship... there is likely a lot of advertisement value in that, that Inno could capitalise on to bring back old timers or bring new players for other worlds that would compensate for the "no buying diamonds" :)
and it doesn't always have to start in BA, Inno could give the same city from higher era to all players... lots of possibilities!