• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

I sell/trade Good Sets for THE ARC and other GB

CrazyMary

Farmer
Check with your own guildmates, good luck.
Thanks, trying there 1st, but a bit skeptical, very small guild. Regarding your prices, I'm only in LMA, wondering which goods at 1:1 are acceptable for your deal. Certainly may be back. So ready to set my Arc. Getting a bit excited. *laughing*

Thunderdome

Emperor
@seines-glueckes-schmied upon accepting my friend request and replying back to my message, I got a big business deal to conduct with you. I'm sorry I missed you in global chat.

Update: Thank you, SGS. The transactions went well to the letter. Should I need you in the future, I know where to find you.

Last edited:

CrazyBoy08

Farmer
Very expensive set, I found one at 160 FPs without searching too much, it's with jagdpanzer, I don't recommend it. A real scammer. He's really not nice, on top of that :mad:

Last edited:
Very expensive set, I found one at 160 FPs without searching too much, it's with jagdpanzer, I don't recommend it. A real scammer. He's really not nice, on top of that :mad:
I've been playing FoE for almost 4 years,
I sold good sets for more than 100 GB, cheap, correct + fair.
Got only good/positive characters.
I stopped trading with this dubious and vile player.
I immediately refunded the paid FP and ended my friendship with him.
"Solche Spiele braucht FoE nicht."

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
You will get those out there. I only deal with reputable folks, but they don't just get a free pass into my world. I tend to read and ask around about someone before I decide to launch my business transaction(s) with them. I would send out a message to them to see if they are interested and then conduct business. If all goes well then I would retain them for future transactions or to refer others to.

I deal with scammers (when other players are scammed) in other games by going after them or the guild they are in. Most of the time, the guild would just drop the scammer like a hot potato. If they joined another guild then that guild is targeted as well. It repeats until he/she is guildless or in a single player guild. That's just me, though, and how I roll.