• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Hunter and Pottery Suggestion

DeletedUser

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a heck of a problem gathering resources. I suspect i'm not doing something right. Might I suggest that after you pass a certain plateau, that the Hunter and Pottery production buildings be upgraded to increase the amounts of the resources they dispense. It would at least be an incentive to continue on with the game.

P.S. I copied this and put it into the Feedback section. Sorry, that's probably where this should have went in the first place. You can delete this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could also tear down the less productive buildings and build more productive ones in their place :p

DeletedUser

Oh my, another one thinking this is the Suggestions forum. Don't worry, we all learn. Some even claim we learn, learn, and then we die. ;)