• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [HTML5] Map "sticks on mouse" when scrolling city map too far up/down [46891]

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps: <-- "end bold" tag added here - please adapt template!
1.) go to city (if you are not yet there)
2.) Attempt to scroll the city map: click somewhere (not on a building which finished production), hold mouse button, and...
3.) move the mouse either up until the mouse pointer touches/is over the browser tabs, or down until the mouse touches/is over the windows toolbar (still hold the mouse button!)
4.) now release the the mouse button, move the mouse towards the center of the city map
--> observed: the map reacts as if you would still hold the mouse button, i.e. the map moves up or down.
--> expected: as I released the mouse button, the map should not move - I should be able e.g. to move the mouse towards a building which I want to click.

"begin bold font" tag added here, please adapt template" --> Issue Description (10/10): When I click somewhere in the city map and move the mouse all the way up or down until it leaves the browser frame and touches either the browser tabs or the windows toolbar before releasing the mouse button, the map does not recognize that I released the mouse button, i.e. it keeps moving when I move the mouse.
I reproduced this several times in HTML5; not able to reproduce in Flash, so this seems to be HTML-specific.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

HTML5/Flash: Important: Please let us know whether you are using the new HTML5 version of the game, or the old Flash version!
1.121.79a1416092 (23.02.2018 8:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/64.0.3282.186, 1920x949, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi Andi47, I was experiencing this the other day, but could not figure out the trigger - now I want to reproduce the issue, but I cannot o_O

*goes to try again*