• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback HTML / flash

DeletedUser

It's a nightmare out there.
Flash is STILL the most stable version, and I'm sticking to it untill html5 has caught up.

Ofcourse everything is relative to your own setup, what system your using, specs, ram, cpu, graphicscard, drivers, internet connection, but also what you have running in processors/services etc.
Browser plugins play a huge role too, as well using vpn or not..

I can even tell you that, if you for example disable 50 percent of microsoft telemetry data services - you gain a further more speed upgrade of atleast 10 percent.
(we tried this on windows 10, basically disabling everything onedrive / updates / xbox / apps / and the background services related)
It made every game handle better, and in general enhanced the experience. Browser games included.

*Telemetry is an automated communications process by which measurements and other data are collected at remote or inaccessible points and transmitted to receiving equipment for monitoring.

Microsoft has done this since their very first release, and tons of other companies does it too. The constant flow of data slows you down a bit, not much but ENOUGH to make a slight difference.

Do not forget the SSD, comparative to an 7200 rpm HDD, an SSD(either on sata 3 or M2) can make a huge difference of speed, usually on online uses of PC.

And at this moment, Brave browser seems to be more faster than Chrome or Mozilla from my opinion, even if it is a based chromium browser.
I am playing everyday on HTML, and FoE It is performing very well for me.

Mdidu

Farmer
One thing that would not be bad before giving up totally flash would be to put the diamond harvest on the mobile application because collecting more than 700 pfs by hand is relatively boring (especially when we know that if on our PC we have activated the game in html5, we can't connect with the smartphone on the game via puffin while if we have in flash we can connect on it in order to be able to collect our city with the diamonds)

Sorry for the probable mistakes, my English is not terrible. ^^

DeletedUser9761

I use Flash on my Apple iMac 2017 version and it works great. I tried the HTML version and it uses much more memory. So much so that I started with the original 8 gbs and I was getting an error message to close the webpage so that the iMac would run better. I did a memory upgrade to 24 gbs and had the same message appear. I switched back to Flash, no error messages and the iMac runs terrific.