• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion How to easly make players play settlements and events

Dessire

Regent
Settlements:

Put as a final reward, after get all the kits for the main building, an expansion.

Finish all the necessary rounds to get the main building at max level of all settlements to get 5 expansions in total (5 settelements). Extra reward. By finishing all the 5 settlements, you get 1 extra expansion (or 2), to have a total of 6 (or 7) expansions.

No golden upgrade is necessary to make players play them. All players need expansions and have 6 or 7 for doing all the settlements is an excelent reward and do not break the game or limit the earning of Innogames.

Events:

By completing an event for the first time, any event (complete all the missions) you earn 1 expansion. By finishing in silver league, you unlock a 2nd one. In gold league a 3rd one, and by buying any pass, a 4th one.

Those expansions will be available to use until the end of the next event.

If in the next event you do not complete all missions, one of those 4 expansion will be locked and all the buildings inside will stop their productions. You can move those buildings to any other expansion to reactivate their productions.

If you do not finish in silver league the 2nd expansion is locked, the same for gold league and if you dont buy the pass.

If you complete all the missions of that 2nd event, you can use that expansion until the end of the 3rd event and it will be locked whenever you do not finish all the missions. The same for silver and gold league, and the pass.

The number of expansions could increase if 1 per each thing is not enough, but the thing is, from the 2nd event and for all future events, those events will allow you keep unlocked those expansions.

To make them better: all buildings in those event expansions will not require a road conection.

You are welcome. Now, ask for this to Innogames.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Would alter the goal of the settlements. Special upgrades like events would retroactively future proving them. As the goal of settlements are their grand reward buildings. They're falling behind due to event's buildings getting special upgrades.
Adding expansions is just a cheap way to change the main goal. Might not be worth the trouble for just 1 expansion/settlement. Over grinding medals, cmap, TT, castle, etc.

Emberguard

Emperor
Those expansions will be available to use until the end of the next event.
If in the next event you do not complete all missions, one of those 4 expansion will be locked and all the buildings inside will stop their productions. You can move those buildings to any other expansion to reactivate their productions.

No thanks. Bad idea.

First of all we'd need some way to distinguish which expansions are the temporary ones. If they look identical to normal expansions then it's going to cause far more headaches than they'd be worth

Secondly, you can't move those expansions once placed..... Any player that isn't in Titan is going to have to place them in the middle of their city due to the way expansions get placed down as you get them. People already get annoyed by impediments in settlements which are only 2x1 in size..... not 4x4!

Even if you're already in Titan and place the temporary expansions on what's currently the border, if the map ever gets enlarged that's going to make the temporary expansions essentially in the middle of a patch instead

Settlements:

Put as a final reward, after get all the kits for the main building, an expansion.

Finish all the necessary rounds to get the main building at max level of all settlements to get 5 expansions in total (5 settelements). Extra reward. By finishing all the 5 settlements, you get 1 extra expansion (or 2), to have a total of 6 (or 7) expansions.

If the main building from the Settlement isn't usable, I'm not going to want to spend the next 6+ months on a Settlement for 1 Expansion.

This would work great if I already have the Settlements done, or already want to complete them for the actual Buildings. It's not going to be making me want to jump into the Settlements for 1 Expansion per Settlement due to how long that's going to take before I can use that Expansion if that's the motivation

If it were 3 Expansions per Settlement, spread across the runs for each Settlement, that would be far more appealing if we're aiming to have Expansions as the incentive.

Personally though if it's either expansions OR golden upgrades added to the Settlements..... I'd rather they make a Golden Upgrade for the Settlement Buildings so they can remain relevant longterm. The buildings are meant to be the main reward of the Settlements, and by the time you finish your first building it's already less appealing than Event buildings. At which point you do them to fill up the space in your city, rather than placing them as the crown jewel of your city

Last edited:

Kommodor

Merchant
you all talk a lot but keep playing the game. spending a lot of diamonds, buying event passes... special expansions must be used outside of the existing city area. if you want to do and decide, you can do a lot. when prizes from settlements were valuable, I played them with pleasure, some even 20-25 times. after the New Year's event 2023, the prizes were multiplied by 0, and I continued to play the settlement for some time and then said - it's not worth the time spent. expansion, even for 25 playthroughs, would bring me back to playing settlements, and the silver and gold versions of the old prizes (both big and small) are even more attractive... I support the idea