• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

how much time...?

DeletedUser

The latest theory is that it's the production, not resources that are bugged. Basically, you appear to be producing 5x as much as you should. This means, if you make 60, you actually only have "12" goods, and the excess disappears whent he server realises the error.

DeletedUser172

i know about that but i ask for something else

e.g.:
12:00 a.m - start of '8-hour production' (not only goods production)
8:00 a.m - production is finished (after that i can collect products - box with a hook)
20:00 p.m - i'm in game for first time at this day and i see fish skeleton (in place where i should see box with a hook)

DeletedUser

I didn't test really, since my log ins are rather regular, when Uni starts again I might be able to help more on this topic. ^.^

DeletedUser

Currently I have the "feeling" that if you surpass the production time by one. the goods can be spoiled.

( if you produce 8 hours, this would mean they are spoiled 16 hours after you start the production, or 8 hours after the production is waiting to be picked up )

DeletedUser

Hefty I thought this was about products (stone, dye etc) rather than good/tools can't say on either as I set up an 8 hour session most nights and being an insomniac for the most part I'm sitting here waiting for them to produce by the time the 8 hours have passed.

DeletedUser240

This happened to me too earlier today, I didn't log in for few hours, can't remember how long exactly. It said my suplies are no good anymore, and to clean up the mess hehe.

DeletedUser

Hmm not sure but since it's a game I guess it can happen. :p

It wasn't packed away in a crate covered in straw......must of been left outside by a careless employee and while away from the city, the city itself was hit by an in-game torrential down pour which led to a severe case of that little known horseshoe destroying plague known as "Rapid - Rust" ;)