• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

How I can attack for the first time a sector of the iron age?

DeletedUser4319

Hello, (sorry for my bad English).
How I can attack for the first time a sector of the iron age?
I have 8 units of that age but I can not access any hexagon.
Thanks.

DeletedUser1264

Cleopatra11, you need to start from a hex on a coast (next to water). The Iron Age was the first one opened so it's probably the most crowded now, so maybe unoccupied coastal hexes are easier to find in other eras. But you can try besieging a coastal hex belonging to some other guild if you think you can beat their defense armies.

DeletedUser4319

Thanks mink. But...
Why must be a hex on a coast???
I try to go into all the hex on a coast and I can´t do it. ( I want to enter to the sector by clicking its hex)
How are the unoccupied hexes???

DeletedUser1264

Cleopatra11, I don't know why you can only start from a coastal hex - I suppose it's like an army arriving by boat and landing, not parachuting in.

You should be able to view hexes by clicking on them, then on "view sector". If it's already owned by someone (which they probably all are, in the Iron Age) then you'll see how many defense armies they have. Each defense army needs to be defeated 10 times.

Like I said before: Maybe all the Iron Age sectors are now occupied, since it was the first area that was opened to test. Maybe you should see if you can make any better progress in another age.

Have fun.