• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

How do GB clubs with multiple people work?

DeletedUser730

I've only been part of 1-on-1 swaps, but someone's asked if I want to get into an Arc club where there will be a total of 3 players involved (so 2 others). I'm not sure how these work. I know that there's a required amount of FPs to contribute to secure 1st spot (I think it's 50% of the total, right?), but what I don't get is the timeframe when these FPs get added. Is it an arrangement like "we contribute X FPs per day" or do we have to contribute all at once (ie. use FP packs)?

Any help clearing this up for me will be appreciated.

sirblu

Baronet
The rules usually depend on the players involved when establishing the swap club. I would ask them since not all swap clubs are structured the same way.

DeletedUser

our club makes it
places are taken with 190% (that is what level 80 Arcs get back)
the rest is done by the GB owner

the owner asks to fill when the places are save and then the spots are taken with packages

DeletedUser8859

Arc club with 3 players: Works better if all Arcs are at the same level.
Player A Donates 50% to ARC B, and then donates 25% to ARC C.
Player B Donates 50% to ARC C, and then donates 25% to ARC A.
Player C Donates 50% to ARC A, and then donates 25% to ARC B.

Note: Each Player to secure a 1st place in one Arc, and a 2nd place in the other. But watch out for snipers.

Club needs to agree on:
  • How many FPs donate per day, or
  • Any amount per day until reach agreed goal (50%, 25%),
  • Usage of FP Packs.
GB Owners to complete the pending 25% to level up using other swaps, FP Donating Threads, or 1-1 deals.

Club to restart when the 3 Arcs are at next level, usually FPs rewarded at previous level are used at new level to get a quick start to the 50% required at the first Arc assigned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

7 Members GB Club with Fixed FP amount to Donate Daily.
  1. Each GB Club Member nominates a GB fro his/her city
  2. Each GB Club Member is assigned to a day of the week.
  3. On Monday, all GB Club members donate X number of FPs to the GB of the Member assigned to this day. GB Owner does not need to donate to his/her own GB.
  4. Step 3 is repeated on each day of the week, each member receives at the nominated GB the X FPs from each GB Club Member.
  5. At the end of the week, each GB Club Member has donated x Fps to each GB in the club, and has received back the same total weekly amount to his/her own GB.

DeletedUser8859

5 Members GB Club with Fixed FP amount to Donate Daily

Similar to the previous one, but since there are only 5 members the club decides which 2 days of the week will be "free" with no donation required.

If fixed amount to donate is 10 FPs daily then each week a Player donates 40 FPs, and receives back 40 FPs.