• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback How can I know if a "workshop" asked for in quest is a goods or a production building

• Thread starter DeletedUser8620
  • Start date

DeletedUser8620

In the Daily Challenge I am asked to build a "workshop". How can I know if it is a goods or production building? Why not use the same terminology as we are used to in the game? This will only create unnecessary confusion.

DeletedUser

How can I know if it is a goods or production building?
very easy: look at the symbol left of the condition in the quest
it is a hammer

and if you compare that hammer with the hammer in the building menu then you know it is a production building ;)

if it would be a goods building then the symbol would the one fro

In the Daily Challenge
how can I know that it is not the DC ?
it is an event quest :D

Why not use the same terminology as we are used to in the game?
because bugs happens

and this is already reported as bug
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...or-buildings-in-event-quest.10067/#post-76016

DeletedUser

very easy: look at the symbol left of the condition in the quest
it is a hammer

and if you compare that hammer with the hammer in the building menu then you know it is a production building ;)

if it would be a goods building then the symbol would the one fro

how can I know that it is not the DC ?
it is an event quest :D

because bugs happens

and this is already reported as bug
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...or-buildings-in-event-quest.10067/#post-76016
This bug keeps happening from several events now. Would be highest time to get rid of it instead of repeating, but hey, Inno people are too busy counting money.

DeletedUser

This bug keeps happening from several events now. Would be highest time to get rid of it instead of repeating, but hey, Inno people are too busy counting money.

This is just because some of our back end terminology is different than what is displayed to the player, and sometimes things get overlooked in polishing before release to Beta.