• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Holiday Incidents during Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Outside of the event window, our cities are business as usual throughout the year. After some time, this can lead to visual fatigue which can lead to boredom with the game. Small visual changes like swapping the image files for incidents provide a large visual benefit to the game with minimal amount of effort. This can be like putting pumpkins and dolls for Halloween, reindeer and xmas trees for winter, and more as appropriate to the event.
Details
This is an aesthetic change only. The incidents image will change to appear more like the event that is currently in place and will have the same chances at the same rewards. Unclaimed holiday incidents will revert in image only to regular incidents.
Balance
This is an image-only change.
Abuse Prevention
This is an image-only change.
Summary
Spice up the game around events with a small simple change of replacing the images for incidents to holiday themed ones.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Maybe...........
Visual Aids
[SPOILER][ATTACH type="full"]6042[/ATTACH][/SPOILER]
Please excuse my poor image and terrible city example for winter.

Attachments

• foe-incidentsxmas.png
    foe-incidentsxmas.png
    863.6 KB · Views: 18
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Agree, we used to get holiday/event related incidents around the city (Easter Eggs for one example).
That has been changed to receive random event currency from the incidents, but without the holiday related image.

Rusje

Steward
Would be very nice, I like the cherry trees in spring event. Don't remember if they were in my city last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.