• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Hit list

DeletedUser

On my screen I have three tabs. Neighbours, Guild Members & Friends.

Can we have a "Hit List" or "Enemies" tab
A place where we can add Players to attack. This way, we can fight extra players without the need for them to be in the Hood.
No Plunder would be available.
Any Support for this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5800

Maybe to balance things a little your only allowed 80 attacks a day. You get to choose from your hood or hit list :)

DeletedUser

Oh No...... 80 players on the hit list (yes) and still access to fight in your hood (yes) but of course if you want peace in the hood then you leave your neighbours alone but still get to fight for points and medals in PvP

DeletedUser1264

Would it be by invitation/acceptance? People would agree to be on each other's hit lists?
And which neighbourhood's PvP towers would the points scored go into?

DeletedUser5800

The idea is open to abuse with deals being done between players. I know that happens a little in some hoods but would be much easier to do with a hit list.

DeletedUser

Would it be by invitation/acceptance? People would agree to be on each other's hit lists?
And which neighbourhood's PvP towers would the points scored go into?

It would depend as always on which troops you used to attack with.
Its a very simple idea. A fourth tab where you add players you want to fight even if they aren't in your hood.
Many on here (main game) don't have enough to do (i'm one of them).
No plunder allowed so should stop any bullying or abuse that I can think of.

DeletedUser1283

wide open for a guild to take out a single player and with 70 odd players attacking and plundering every day collection will be very hard.
It would take the game into the TW area (but at least you do not wake up and find your dead and out of the game!) where multiple guilds can gang up on a single player.

DeletedUser1264

It would depend as always on which troops you used to attack with.
Its a very simple idea. A fourth tab where you add players you want to fight even if they aren't in your hood.
Many on here (main game) don't have enough to do (i'm one of them).
No plunder allowed so should stop any bullying or abuse that I can think of.

But would the people you add to your list need to agree, or would we be able to add people without their consent?

DeletedUser

Add without their consent. No one gives consent to be attacked or in your hood and you can't cause them any damage so no harm to anyone

DeletedUser

wide open for a guild to take out a single player and with 70 odd players attacking and plundering every day collection will be very hard.
It would take the game into the TW area (but at least you do not wake up and find your dead and out of the game!) where multiple guilds can gang up on a single player.

Its an attack without Plunder!

DeletedUser

great idea:
sure there will be 80 players who put each other in their attack list
everybody with 8 missile artillery
and attacking with helicopters

almost 5 million battle points without getting one damage point

DeletedUser

great idea:
sure there will be 80 players who put each other in their attack list
everybody with 8 missile artillery
and attacking with helicopters

almost 5 million battle points without getting one damage point

I;m sure you can communicate with out having to resort to sarcasm. Its an idea and while your more than welcome to give your views, I would appreciate it if you dropped the apparent attitude.
So could there be a solution to this kind of abuse then? Perhaps a Computer generated city defence?

DeletedUser2752

So could there be a solution to this kind of abuse then? Perhaps a Computer generated city defence?
Not really much of a point of having a real player as someone in your "hit-list" then (rather just a computer-generated player). If you wanted a real player as someone on your hit-list, they have to lose something (points, medals, even just the normal plundering scenario again) which would mean that the player that is being attacked isn't someone in a lower age than the other one, so maybe only give the ability to add players if they're in the same age as you?

DeletedUser

Perhaps a Computer generated city defence?
and why do you need to attack another player if you want a computer generated defense :confused:

there could be a number of computer opponents you could attack each day

... If you wanted a real player as someone on your hit-list, they have to lose something (points, medals, even just the normal plundering scenario again)...
because the players like being plundered by their neighbors
and with that they can lose things to much more players :eek:

how about removing PvP from neighborhood and disable attacking neighbors
and introduce real tournaments: players have to register for next week's tournament of their age
and then everybody can attack everybody in that tournament (because in one tournament all are in the same age)
and the winners get real interesting prizes: place one of an age for example could get a Shrine of Knowledge

people who don't want to fight simply don't register to the tournament

This way, we can fight extra players without the need for them to be in the Hood.

DeletedUser

all good points so do something then works for you but give us more players to fight.
Increase the size of our hoods or let us fight other worlds.
Perhaps a World v World Map?

DeletedUser5800

Or you could fight in GvG. Lots of fights available in that arena.