• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

History of my polishing/motivating

DeletedUser3422

Is there a place to see who I have polished, motivated etc.? There's the event history under the "News" tab that shows what others have done to you but I want to know what I have done to/for others. Tks.

DeletedUser2752

Short Answer: no
I have no clue if this idea will be implemented in the future (as long as with people you fought/plundered, trades you accepted, GBs you helped to level up, etc.)

DeletedUser1279

Actually, there is a way; under the players' avatars, it tells you how long you have to wait until you can polish/motivate that player again.

DeletedUser1232

well,there are a lot of those little things (having a clickable player names everywhere, being able to select data on history pages (events and GBs) (so we can easilly copy/paste data to our own tools to turn the data more useful), markers for IGMs to differentiate msg from not-current worlds, having ingame rules ;) and help section, maybe a little reminder/notebook available,...)

sorry knick13,for hijacking your thread,but
i'm in no mood for opening up and filling tens of idea/bug forms, so i just dropped this here and will go off while whishng on ;)
have a nice time,and enjoy your game

DeletedUser3422

Actually, there is a way; under the players' avatars, it tells you how long you have to wait until you can polish/motivate that player again.

I know about the avatars. What I was talking about was the things byeordie said - trades accepted, people fought and plundered, whether you motivated or polished, etc